delete.

Very awkward, I'd straight up with him and tell him that you don't have a problem with him being gay but the fact that he is attracted to you is an issue.

Remember all them times you use to wear them sexy basketball shorts to gym class and all the girls would whistle at you? I was whistling too papi
wink.gif

In all seriousness if he's a really good friend dont just drop him like that. Tell him again that your not into that & give him some time to get himself together. If continues to come on to you then drop him.

let em smash once and it'll be cool after that.

but for real hes gonna have to be an aquaintance from now on.

If that's one of your long time friends don't end the friendship over that. But tell some on some G $#*# that he will have to get over you because nothing can ever come from his feelings.

You have nothing against gays but you're tripping that your gay (bi) friend is attracted to you?

I don't think you should take this lightly. Don't just disown the dude - has he come out to anyone else? Are they still accepting of him?

He may be still feeling his way around and is just being honest with you. He thinks of you in that way because he has an attraction to men, you're a man.

If it's a good friendship don't ruin it over intolerance. If it's not still try to be there for him until he is comfortable.

He has a lot of BS to deal with inside and out. No telling how that plays on the psyche.

Just tell him thanks for letting you know, and you're happy for his life's choice (if you are)

But also explain, that you aren't into him, and if it's going to be awkward between you two, maybe distance would be the best thing.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

If that's one of your long time friends don't end the friendship over that. But tell some on some G $#*# that he will have to get over you because nothing can ever come from his feelings.

"You come here. Ima tell you what. I like ya...and I want cha...and uh, we can do this this the easy way or the hard way. It's your choice."

Back
Top Bottom