delete.

The gay dude where I work who I became friends with told me that I was really hot during my first real conversation with him.

He is clearly gay (accent, gestures, etc.) but I wasn't really tripping about it because there really was no reason to. I'm secure enough with myself to know that nothing I need to worry about is ever going to go down and he knows that I'm straight so there is nothing to worry about. 

Whenever he tells me stories about gay things in his life I joke around with him and go "Bro, you are so gay". I can't really hate on him because he has literally hooked me up with 5+ girls and the amount of female friends he has is absolutely ridiculous.

I am not even looking at it from a "Less of a man" POV. In my eyes, to be flattered is synonymous to being PROUD of something. Being liked by another dude evokes ZERO pride attribute points to my current feeling. I am not proud of it, I am not happy by it, I am not HONORED by it. Therefore I am not flattered by it.

One of my friends did the same thing.
I knew he was gay and I had no problem hanging with him, like last month he told me he's attracted to me.

I told him that I'm not gay, but he's still my boy.

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

The gay dude where I work who I became friends with told me that I was really hot during my first real conversation with him.

He is clearly gay (accent, gestures, etc.) but I wasn't really tripping about it because there really was no reason to. I'm secure enough with myself to know that nothing I need to worry about is ever going to go down and he knows that I'm straight so there is nothing to worry about. 

Whenever he tells me stories about gay things in his life I joke around with him and go "Bro, you are so gay". I can't really hate on him because he has literally hooked me up with 5+ girls and the amount of female friends he has is absolutely ridiculous.

Damn you are "better" than me. I wouldn't feel comfortable around dude. It doesn't mean I am insecure either, that isn't the answer to everything. I just wouldn't be comfortable because that just isn't what I am used to. Not the him being gay part, but the him calling me "hot" part.

Also, someone said this to me recently which I can agree to.

There is a difference between homophobia and simply disliking the homosexual lifestyle.

The sad part is...everyone is lumped in as homophobics if they simply dont like the life. Thats just as uncool as bashing homosexuals. Its homophobia when you go in the bathroom and you dont want them in the stall next to you....or you dont want them standing in line behind you at Popeyes...THATS homophobia...

But if you simply say you dont agree with that life....you arent homophobic. And I dont think a person should be forced to embrace that lifestyle lived by others

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

You have nothing against gays but you're tripping that your gay (bi) friend is attracted to you?

I don't think you should take this lightly. Don't just disown the dude - has he come out to anyone else? Are they still accepting of him?

He may be still feeling his way around and is just being honest with you. He thinks of you in that way because he has an attraction to men, you're a man.

If it's a good friendship don't ruin it over intolerance. If it's not still try to be there for him until he is comfortable.

He has a lot of BS to deal with inside and out. No telling how that plays on the psyche.
I'm trippen that he told me that he's attracted to me, not because he is. I feel this way because he knows that I'm straight. I just don't get why he would share that information with me. You pretty much nailed it on the head with your response . He hasn't come out to anyone else but me and when he told me he was gay two weeks ago, he said " I don't think this world is ready for people like me and I don't think I'm ready for this world." and a bunch of other things he said that might suggest that he has depression over this issue possibly suicidal .

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

That's crazy! You know when he faps, he's thinking about you.

WeeBeyWire1.gif

i've had gay acquaintances and that was cool...as long as they aint try nothing...they gotta know...once they try something its a wrap for just about all communication

he only told you that in hopes you'd have a gay bone and yall can brokeback each other...go campin together or somethin

if u entertain him any longer you might as well give him the booty

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am not even looking at it from a "Less of a man" POV. In my eyes, to be flattered is synonymous to being PROUD of something. Being liked by another dude evokes ZERO pride attribute points to my current feeling. I am not proud of it, I am not happy by it, I am not HONORED by it. Therefore I am not flattered by it.

From my perspective if ANYONE finds me attractive I am flattered by it-especially gay dudes, they have high standards

and i dont believe that bi stuff when its a male involved...he gay and tryna make himself feel normal by forcing himself to sleep w/ girls

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

From my perspective if ANYONE finds me attractive I am flattered by it-especially gay dudes, they have high standards

Just come out already

laugh.gif
ok

Originally Posted by k3stacks

AntonLaVey wrote:

DCAllAmerican wrote:

Just come out already

roll.gif

Just come out already

You would like that wouldn't you, I've never seen as many supposedly straight men going so hard for someone to come out the closet
ohwell.gif

Anyhow I'm not about that hiding who you are life----if I were gay I'd be the most openly gay human being ever-I'd be hitting on dudes in here left and right and my avy and sig would be nothing but big meat and rainbow letters

AntonLaVey wrote:

DCAllAmerican wrote:

Just come out already

i doubt anton will be joining you anytime soon

honestly, i wouldn't be able to be dudes friend anymore either. i can see how some might say that's shallow. but idc. i mean, the type of person that i am i wouldn't wanna abandon my friend, especially considering dude really sounds tormented inside. but i'm sorry things could just never be the same after getting a text like that from one of ur boys. i mean, anytime ur chilling u can't help but to think he's thinking about u in a sexual way. naw man, couldn't do it.
sick.gif

Just come out already

It's true tho...I backdoor appreciate when a gay dude hollers or compliments my style...women rarely understand mens style....these dudes know their +%*$...

Why would you need advice?

Unless you are gay or bi or have those urges, there is no reason to have advice...

What is so difficult about saying "I understand your feelings but I am straight."

Originally Posted by pookieman

It's true tho...I backdoor appreciate when a gay dude hollers or compliments my style...women rarely understand mens style....these dudes know their +%*$...
Complimenting STYLE and complimenting you as a man (sexually) are two different things.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Just come out already

What was done has been seen.

I find it flattering until it just gets out of hand. Gay dudes are some of the most desperate people on this planet swear to God.

Back
Top Bottom