delete.

I'd just be like "don't trip, i know i look good so it's no surprise."  I know some girls hate it when you say something like that, so he may get turned off, but if he EVER tries some sweet *!+@ then that'll be the end of our friendship and I might throw a couple punches just for good measure...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by richyung412

If someone said that to me............

http://media.photobucket.com/image/punched gif/jen9cat/spn/punched.gif?o=2

Beat up someone cause they're gay and attracted to you, you're a tough guy
ohwell.gif

Why would you do that to anyone if it wasn't in self defense, I hate violence, but its inevitable..
sick.gif

If it hasnt been said yet... Tell him u only see him as a "brother"... Aka friend zone that dude!!

30t6p3b.gif

6038276348_11d428cf88.jpg

but
Originally Posted by whyhellothere

In all seriousness if he's a really good friend dont just drop him like that. Tell him again that your not into that & give him some time to get himself together. If continues to come on to you then drop him.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by richyung412

If someone said that to me............

http://media.photobucket.com/image/punched gif/jen9cat/spn/punched.gif?o=2

Beat up someone cause they're gay and attracted to you, you're a tough guy
ohwell.gif

Why would you do that to anyone if it wasn't in self defense, I hate violence, but its inevitable..
sick.gif
right, so your friend tells you he's attracted to you and you beat him up---that would hold up in court as self defense instead of a hate crime

This is where the term "homophobia" comes from-idiots in here misinterpret a simple gesture of attraction as a rape attempt

Everybody here said what they had to tell you. my advice however is to continue being his friend, just let him know off the top that you don't roll like that and that he has a right to have an attraction just that he needs to take out of his head of you guys ever hooking up CAUSE IT WON'T HAPPEN. !!   plain and simple like that and you'll see he'll be attracted to someone else in no time.

I dont know, personally I'd be a little offended. If dude is/was really your friend he should know you're not gay, so why would he tell you he's attracted to you.  Its like he's trying to see if you're about that bromo life.
And even if you do just tell him you dont roll like that, things will forever be awkward between ya'll.  You really gonna be cool with posting up on your boy during a hoop session now?.....didnt think so.

He probably took the silence as a maybe he has a chance type of thing.
Give him time if you think you should save the friendship, seems like hes coming on to you pretty strong tho which is kinda disrespectful (being you're freind and all).

Originally Posted by FullTech

Awww he likes you!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I don't know OP, tell him that you're not comfortable with him flirting with you.

Say you have a girlfriend! 
pimp.gif

#1 reason why i stop being friends with gay peeps. i dont try to discriminate at all and they usually friends with a friend of mine thats a girl...then later i find out
the gay likes me and ****. so ayo man

ayo, thats the type of defense prince goons used on charlie murphy

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Remember all them times you use to wear them sexy basketball shorts to gym class and all the girls would whistle at you? I was whistling too papi
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but on the real just be honest and tell dude that it makes you feel awkward. Tell him you just wont feel comfortable hanging out

You really shouldn't end things with him, just tell him you will never feel the same way.

Tell him you don't want things to get super weird and awkward and see how it goes.

If it doesn't workout, then drop him and tell him why.

Back
Top Bottom