delete

Time to yourself and beng anti-social are two completely different things.

Just throwing that out there.

Originally Posted by megatron

Im introverted as $%+% with selective anti socialness. im that !!##$ that wont hit you up for 2 weeks, but will be at the parties all damn weekend and be the center of attention

This.

Describes me perfectly. Every weekend I'm out and about with friends but during the week I just stay to myself.

I'm not the type to be hanging out with friends every single day like on some "That 70's Show" tip. Nevertheless thugs get lonely too
tired.gif

Eh, I used to be like that. Keep it to my own and whatever. Eff everybody, I got my own click I couldn't care less about anybody else.

But then, I asked myself "Is this really what I want? Is this who I am?"

I worked to better myself alone and came to the conclusion that there has to be balance.

Between the days of introversion and loneliness to the days where I wanna be that dude and talk to everybody I can, I found the balance to be rather pleasing.

When I socialize with people I am constantly on guard of any side stepping, but this shouldn't stop anybody from having a good time and making acquaintances.

It's not like you have to let people into your life like that, unless you're an attention @!+#$, I don't see the problem with being social and having a grand time.

It's all about balance.

Network my friends.

Life is an expirience.

We're young, let's explore ourselves and observe as life teaches us so many lessons.

Get to know people, let people know a part of you.

Thats my view on it now.

I understand if you want to be to yourself majority of the time, and if that's what floats your boat, then hey, why not?

I am. I circle of friends gets smaller every year and I know once I graduate and if I move to a new city, I won't make any new ones

Originally Posted by acidicality

I don't think I'm anti-social but I'm definitely an introvert who recharges when I'm alone...so I do like "forever alone" time sometimes
laugh.gif
...however I do like to hang out and be around people too. It's about finding the right balance that matches your personality and makes you happier.

I am. I don't have a problem talking to people. I just prefer not to. If I'm not with my girl, I just keep to myself. Things are easier that way.

I consider myself anti social. I don't have a problem talking to people but i just don't like too. So many stupid people out there that i really don't want to talk to anyone. I get invites to hang out from friends and parties on the weekend but i rarely go. I prefer being alone.

I was heavily anti-social when I moved to Asia.

after couple months, I made new friends. they're different than my friends in the states but they're chill enough to hit up the bars for a beer

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Originally Posted by megatron

Im introverted as $%+% with selective anti socialness. im that !!##$ that wont hit you up for 2 weeks, but will be at the parties all damn weekend and be the center of attention

This.

Describes me perfectly. Every weekend I'm out and about with friends but during the week I just stay to myself.

I'm not the type to be hanging out with friends every single day like on some "That 70's Show" tip. Nevertheless thugs get lonely too
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 smdh nice avy for a thug .............is it true you be out there thuggin?
roll.gif
 outa here with that

I'm pretty aint social

I don't need friends to be happy

Most times friendships BUT NOT ALL friendships are over rated

I wasnt anti social at all till I got set up and sent to jail for a long while..now I just think everyone could put me away again so I don't really interact with many people and stay out of large groups..no matter how good things are going theres always that one person who just has to mess the whole thing up..rather just chill with 1 or 2 than a group anymore

Weird as it sounds, i only like being alone when im at home. My mom always has something to talk bout when i just feel like chillin on NT or watchin NFL network. Man cave/ basement ftw.

I would say I am introverted more than anti-social.  But I guess they go hand-in-hand

I get calls from my friends "hey come over we are chilling at Chris's house"  I ask who is there "ya know me mark, steve, kevin,...." and I am like...no I am good.  Rather sit at home and watch a movie and play video games than do the same thing with you.  I know what the convo's will entail I don't need to hear you guys B---- about your girls and talk about all the cool times you had last weekend getting wasted.....I am good.  "Um I have some errands to run I will hit you up in a bit"  NEVER CALL BACK

Once you know your friends that well it gets repetitive.  And its hard to find new guy friends at my age....24.  I like being alone, don't see a problem with that.

I roll solo most of the time. Except when I have my kids. I usually chill with no one except my girl.

I'd say I'm more of a introvert. The people to chill with are there just they aren't people id want to call my freinds.

To much gossiping and stealing, only a few i know who have laid back attitudes.

I hate forced interaction, like say at work. I hate the whole team building thing with other people from work. I don't dislike the people I work with but I could really care less about what they do or anything related to them. Also, depending on the setting I hate going to overcrowded bars with friends. I moreso prefer sitdown style divey type spots than overpacked "meet markets" but I am def not opposed to meeting and talking with new people on any given night.

Back
Top Bottom