delete.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

DeSeanJackson.jpg

don't care what our record is 
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know what I want more, the Eagles to be virtually eliminated from the playoffs after week 6 or the ******** to get knocked back closer to the Cowboys in the division. I'll take the skins winning because they can be beaten easily.

Its sad the ******** are gonna want this game more when the eagles season in on the line.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by polorico

be careful for what ?

a over rated QB , and team as a whole with no O line and that was hyped to be the second coming of the 04 eagles ?

i think the skins can win.

romo.jpg

Can anybody point me towards some decent power rankings?

All the major outlets have the ******** ranked as the 10th (or so) best team in the NFL and the Eagles ranked 21st. Yet the Eagles are the betting line favorite on the ROAD against the ********. So in reality, the Eagles should be ranked comfortably ahead of the ******** in a power ranking.

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

All the major outlets have the ******** ranked as the 10th (or so) best team in the NFL and the Eagles ranked 21st. Yet the Eagles are the betting line favorite on the ROAD against the ********. So in reality, the Eagles should be ranked comfortably ahead of the ******** in a power ranking.

Not necessarily. The betting line isn't set up based on which team has the better record, or is even the better team. They set up the line based on matchups (same goes for basketball.) Perhaps they feel the Eagles matchup better against the ******** than the ******** do against the Eagles. I don't see why though. Realistically either team could be the favorite, but the ******** should get the edge since they're at home and they're 3-1.

It's probably all just due to the offensive attack of Philly. The ******** clearly have the better defense at this point in the season, but the Eagles are 8th in passing yards, and 1st in rushing yards. They're also 7th in opponents passing yards, which goes against Grossman who isn't the greatest QB. However, the Eagles are 30th in run defense
sick.gif
so that line alone could have given the ******** the edge as the favorites since they have 3 capable RB and are a solid rushing team.

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

the line opened up at most spots even or with wash -1

money moves the line and right now the public still sees the eagles as a good bet or like me are chasing losses on the eagles from the first couple of weeks and figure they have to win @ some point
laugh.gif

I'm a diehard ******** fan. Ride with them no matter what...

But this is the type of game they have been losing the last 10 years.

But I hope I'm wrong. If the skins win this game they will be 4-1 but it will also show that things are really changing around here. And I would be so excited for that can't wait for Sunday.

I have no confidence in the Eagles until they prove me otherwise, I hope they win but I'm not getting my hopes up for anything

Eagles win convincingly this week

I've never seen a team beat themselves like the Eagles have; at worst we should be 3-2 but because of bad turnovers we aren't

and ******** fans please don't act like you really believe Rex Grossman is going to lead you anywhere; if he has to win you a game forget about it.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I've never seen a team beat themselves like the Eagles have; at worst we should be 3-2 but because of bad turnovers we aren't

and ******** fans please don't act like you really believe Rex Grossman is going to lead you anywhere; if he has to win you a game forget about it.

i wouldnt go as far as saying you guys "beat yourselves".. your defense is awful.. and yes they have made some horrible mistakes but that defense on its own is the reason why you are 1-3

Would like to see Wash. Take this game. But I see philly playing there hearts out, if they lose these one. Goodnight.

eek.gif
. I just cant believe. They have giving me no reason to. I hope we somehow win tho
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

i wouldnt go as far as saying you guys "beat yourselves".. your defense is awful.. and yes they have made some horrible mistakes but that defense on its own is the reason why you are 1-3

The defense sucks but I agree with Stilln729. Besides the game against the Giants, the Eagles lost every game by a small margin. They lost to ATL by 4, lost to the 49ers by  1, and lost to the Bills by a TD. The game against the Falcons, Maclin dropped an easy pass on 4th down that could have put them into the red zone, and there was also an unforced fumble on a red zone handoff that was run back for a TD. Against the 49ers, Maclin (
tired.gif
) fumbled on the final drive when the team was on fire. Against the Bills, Avant fumbled TWICE in the 4th, and Vick scored on a play that was rescinded because the offensive line was called for holding.

It's a disgrace that there are so many turnovers, and the worst part is that the defense doesn't force many turnovers when they're on the field. When looking at the highlights, it's easy to overlook all the scoring chances the Eagles give away. The Eagles are 3rd in YPG..THIRD..And they're 1-4!! The 2 teams ahead of them are the Patriots and the Saints, 2 teams that are 4-1..You know who's in 4th? The Packers, a team that is undefeated and also a favorite to win a Superbowl this year. Mike Vick is obviously no Tom Brady/Brees/Rodgers, but if the Pats offense can carry the team when their secondary is so weak, why can't the Eagles offense do the same for their weak run defense? The answer is easy. Turnovers

Eagles are still the best team in the division IMO; the division is not that good.

Giants, Eagles, ******** and Cowboys are all overrated but the Eagles are the most talented of those teams,

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I'm a diehard ******** fan. Ride with them no matter what...

But this is the type of game they have been losing the last 10 years.

But I hope I'm wrong. If the skins win this game they will be 4-1 but it will also show that things are really changing around here. And I would be so excited for that can't wait for Sunday.
This.

Hope for the best, but I got a feeling it's gonna be more of the same....

who is Lavar Arrington to be ripping Nhamdi?  he was one of the most overrated players of all time in the NFL
dude is a tool and I am a PSU alum; probably one of our best players ever but get real man; it's the Eagles fault for not letting Nhamdi do his thing.  It's like asking Tom Brady to use his legs more.

who is Lavar Arrington to be ripping Nhamdi?  he was one of the most overrated players of all time in the NFL
dude is a tool and I am a PSU alum; probably one of our best players ever but get real man; it's the Eagles fault for not letting Nhamdi do his thing.  It's like asking Tom Brady to use his legs more.

Don't take anything Lavar Arrington says seriously...he's an idiot (and that's putting it lightly).  Skins fanbase hates him and he's one of the dumbest people on the face of the Earth. 

roll.gif
@ LaVar even mention Nnamdi's name

i think Nnamdi is starting to get used better, like on that series against the Bills where he made all 3 tackles to stop the drive but now we have to play the last quarter of football for the rest season (defensively wise) 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Don't take anything Lavar Arrington says seriously...he's an idiot (and that's putting it lightly).  Skins fanbase hates him and he's one of the dumbest people on the face of the Earth. 

he really is; he ripped on the Eagles and called Rex Grossman a better QB than Vick and continued to say how the Skins were better then said basically no way the Skins win...I was like 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I honestly think he stays in DC because Penn State doesn't care to have him around up there; he tried to open bars more than once in State College. 

As of today, King Dunlap will be out for Sundays game. Winston Justice will take over RT, and they will move Herremans to LT. 

Originally Posted by RetroSan

i think Nnamdi is starting to get used better, like on that series against the Bills where he made all 3 tackles to stop the drive but now we have to play the last quarter of football for the rest season (defensively wise) 

honestly.. they should use him exactly like the jets use revis.. which is like a 'box and one' in basketball..

they just 'sic' revis on whoever the best WR is on the opposing team and deal with the rest.. obviously this is simplifying it

how we run our defense makes no sense to me, given our personnel
Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

As of today, King Dunlap will be out for Sundays game. Winston Justice will take over RT, and they will move Herremans to LT.
I'm not sure which one of these I am at this comment:
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom