delete.

Cooley might be done for the year
Corey Lickdensteiger (yep can't spell) done for year too
Slipping into another typical ******** year....can see it now

Hightower > torain please give him the ball, and Helu is solid.  Lets run the ball this game Kyle what do ya say?

I honestly don't care who our starting QB is.  Rex scares me because i know he has games like he did last week.  So i guess beck should start? again don't care.  Just hand it to Timmy throw it to Freddy and let our defense set the tempo.

Come on boys lets get it together 4-2
pimp.gif

With our injuries adding up in hurry we need a spark.

F-it might as well go with Beck, even though I have a feeling the Shanny's are going to give Rex another shot
mad.gif

With the line banged up we need a QB in their that has some mobility. (Beck should have been starting since week 1)

Their offense has a lot of talent on that side of the ball, but our D is fully capable of keeping them below 21pts

We need to run the ball and stick to it, seems like they get away from it so much.

Hopefully the O can put up some points this game and give the D a break.

First game im attending this season. Sold out. Hope we can get our 2nd win with Minnesota coming in the following week

Start Beck and run Torain and Helu 40 times
laugh.gif
Then again, who are we gonna run behind
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And Hightower is not better than Torain IMO. He looked good in the preseason but Torain is much more of a downhill runner and runs through contact better. He also hits the hole and gets up field quicker and is more decisive with his cuts than Hightower is.

We need to force a bunch of turnovers and take advantage of them if we want to win this game. Not feeling too confident, but HTTR anyway

Something seems off about Banks no? He leads the league in most of the returning stats but it's like some of that amazing speed he showed as a Rookie is not all there? Maybe I'm thinking too much of it.

Originally Posted by woody2626

First game im attending this season. Sold out. Hope we can get our 2ndhustle win with Minnesota coming in the following week

ill be there too homie. already bracing myself for those clown Skins fans.

i feel we should win this game and Cam will put up numbers but somehow we will find a way to lose this game.

either special teams, run d, or Captain M. will give this gave away.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Something seems off about Banks no? He leads the league in most of the returning stats but it's like some of that amazing speed he showed as a Rookie is not all there? Maybe I'm thinking too much of it.
He looks bad...NO explosion.  I dunno if it's the new KO rules, or if his knee isn't 100%....but something isn't right.  At this point, I'd like to see Niles Paul get a shot at returning kicks.  I really cringe when I see Banks take the ball out of the end zone from 6-8 yards deep only to make it to the 15
sick.gif
  This team can use all the positive field they can get and there are plenty of times that Banks isn't helping.

I hope the Skins D confuses the hell out of Cam.  But they can't be overly aggressive because Cam will then kill everyone w. his legs.  This is a HUGE game for the Skins....just once I would like to see them win convincingly (sp?). 

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by woody2626

First game im attending this season. Sold out. Hope we can get our 2ndhustle win with Minnesota coming in the following week

ill be there too homie. already bracing myself for those clown Skins fans.

i feel we should win this game and Cam will put up numbers but somehow we will find a way to lose this game.

either special teams, run d, or Captain M. will give this gave away.

Im gonna go with run D. We can't stop !%@#. Im already preparing for Adrian Peterson to break the single game rushing record against us.

Beck starter per Shefter. Godspeed John!

Anything but Grossman...with the O-line in shambles, there needs to be a quasi-mobile QB under center. 

*Hoping for the best...

Rex is better than Beck though. He came into the game throwing all flutterballs.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Rex is better than Beck though. He came into the game throwing all flutterballs.

It's tough to say....Rex had a good game vs. the Giants but then it's been downhill since.  No one really knows what they have in Beck.  The only thing you can say is that there is probably a reason why he hasn't started a game since 2007.  At this point, anything is better than #8.  We'll see what he's got on Sunday.  

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

He looks bad...NO explosion.  I dunno if it's the new KO rules, or if his knee isn't 100%....but something isn't right.  At this point, I'd like to see Niles Paul get a shot at returning kicks.  I really cringe when I see Banks take the ball out of the end zone from 6-8 yards deep only to make it to the 15
sick.gif
  This team can use all the positive field they can get and there are plenty of times that Banks isn't helping.

I hope the Skins D confuses the hell out of Cam.  But they can't be overly aggressive because Cam will then kill everyone w. his legs.  This is a HUGE game for the Skins....just once I would like to see them win convincingly (sp?). 

This is what I love about him.  I love how fearless he is.  Dude is 150 lbs and doesn't care.  He does seem a little off even from early in the season when he was looking like a threat every time he touched the ball.

But Beck or Grossman just hand it off.  I think hightower is a better receiver out of the back field then Torain.  I think they both have similar running styles I do agree though that I think Torain knows the system a little better hits the gaps earlier with the one cut.  Hightower will get there.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

It's tough to say...Rex had a good game vs. the Giants but then it's been downhill since.  No one really knows what they have in Beck.  The only thing you can say is that there is probably a reason why he hasn't started a game since 2007.  At this point, anything is better than #8.  We'll see what he's got on Sunday.  

Because our defense was completely lost out there, Rex was just lucky. We looked like we were in day one of practice. 
I think the Panthers will win this. ******** have a solid defense but don't have an offense.

Torain >>> Hightower 

Rex is awful, I haven't seen much from Beck

Back
Top Bottom