Delete

Thanks for the advice. If all goes well I will create a thread and keep you updated. Apologies if anyone thought I was lying.

shes a cutie and you provided pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whip it out brah
pimp.gif

"We never work together, we should do lunch one day, on me." Get number there.

Bad chix at work>>>

Ask shorty if she wanna hang out next time you see her. She new in town, so you should offer to show her around (movies, parks, restaurants,etc.) She cute
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lacesunlimited

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

yeah..explain the pictures already....

stalker?

e-stalking
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

"We never work together, we should do lunch one day, on me." Get number there.

go with this one...do asap b/c I'm sure you're not the only one plotting.

Yup, got the pictures through Facebook. Didn't add her yet, but she has hers on public. I didn't want to stalk her online, but had to obtain pictures somehow for you guys.
Anyways, a tour of the city seems awesome. How should I approach to ask her, though? I think she was also impressed when I told her I went to the best college in our city. I am going to admit, I am a naturally shy guy, especially with someone with her charm and brains. How should I go about asking her?

Hope she doesn't browse NT. She does work at a shoe store so maybe she's a NT member. She's cute as hell though.

Don't smash chicks where you work. You work at finish line so attractive chicks probably come in there daily.
It really isn't wise to dip your pen in the company ink, it can get ugly and she can mess with your cash flow.
Not worth it.

(You probably won't listen to this advice though and try to bag her anyway (and fail since I bet you searched her name on FB an got these pic off it like a true stalker))

She looks nice, but she also works at Finish Line. You gotta aim higher than that.

That said, being that she works at Finish Line, you've nothing to lose asking her out so just get it over with.

Smang my man. This job is not for longevity as you say you are going to college. So nothing to srs will come out of it.
Do it.

Bro, IDK how long you've been around but these threads seem to take a turn for the worst
roll.gif

First things first - IF you never work with her, you need to stick around when one of her shift starts and yours is over. Let her know you're interested in hanging OUTSIDE of work before you get mindstamped as, "he just some random dude that works the opposite shift and lingers when I come around"

I guarantee a job like that, customers, and other staff are trying to get at her. OP she's new to the city. Possibly doesn't have many friends. Go for gusto. Studies show, 98.73% of female newcomers to a city that work in shoe stores will smash dudes that treat them nice and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom