delete

I'd be coming around screens all game hoping I could get a couple good looks and one would hopefully go in

I'd say 4
laugh.gif

I don't know how many points, but I'd sure as hell grab more rebounds than Brook Lopez

I doubt i can score at all, but if i have all 48 minutes maybe i can hit a couple of open jumpshots. So with some luck 2 to 5 points.

0, unless I somehow managed to get an offensive rebound and got fouled on the putback. If that happened, I might get a free throw.
I haven't played organized basketball since 5th grade, but I have fluid hips.

2 or 4 points depending on how much I actually got to shoot. Definitely couldn't score on anyone, but if I could take a bunch of half open shots from deep i'd hit one...

If Mike Bibby or Steve Nash is on me for the majority of those minutes, I think realistically I could get 4-6 points.

Not a basketball player, but I am NAILS from the free throw line. So it would totally depend on how many fouls I draw.
laugh.gif

2 or 4 points probably. When I played in college I barely had the stamina to play hard for 5 minutes (being in a stance at all times on defense is what killed me)...and we're talking 48 minutes with the most athletic players in the world...with a 24 second shot clock. I doubt I'd be able to jump after 10 minutes.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

If Mike Bibby or Steve Nash is on me for the majority of those minutes, I think realistically I could get 4-6 points.
Mike Bibby not being able to guard Westbrook is not the same as Mike Bibby not being able to guard you. I am sure he could make sure you don't touch the ball at all. What are your vitals.

I was honestly waiting for someone to make this type of statement, preferably using the Derek Fisher model.

Back
Top Bottom