delete

Originally Posted by TransAm

People are surprised this movie was bad?

Has there been a good exorcism movie since....well The Exorcist?
laugh.gif

real life...
even that movie is trash too me... its actually 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler. The only part that got me was when David shot himself. Spoiler. The ending was whack af... It was indeed trolling but I got in for free anyways so I don't feel that ripped off.

This movie is the dumbest movie of all time. Do not see the movie. Please save your $10, buy a dime bag and get lit. Horrible ending. The movie was good up until the ending.
DO NOT SEE

After reading all the review I don't care to see it anymore...can anyone just spoil the ending for me?

Originally Posted by natrix916

After reading all the review I don't care to see it anymore...can anyone just spoil the ending for me?

they get into a car accident thats basically it

Originally Posted by natrix916

Camera man is possessed i believe (guy driving the car) and hits an oncoming car.. END 

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

NT not even going to hide the spoiler..

trust us we are helping you. i know u may think "hey it aint that bad, everyone has their own tastes in movies" DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED, STOLEN, OR BORROWED MONEY. The ending will have you cussing at the screen and mad that you paid to watch it.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

trust us we are helping you. i know u may think "hey it aint that bad, everyone has their own tastes in movies" DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED, STOLEN, OR BORROWED MONEY. The ending will have you cussing at the screen and mad that you paid to watch it.
dude, it wasnt that bad. its not really a movie. what did you expect an actual plot? you had to know coming in it was gonna be about exorcism's

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

dude, it wasnt that bad. its not really a movie. what did you expect an actual plot? you had to know coming in it was gonna be about exorcism's

What are you talking about how is something you see on a screen that tells a story at a movie theater not really a movie? And of course I knew it was about exorcisms but in my opinion it was a wack movie not worth paying for especially the ending. Btw aren't u the dude who squirted in his moms shampoo bottle because she wouldn't let u play ur Xbox, and posted it in the embarrassing sexual experiences thread?

Back
Top Bottom