DELETE

If you work at a job with a legit HR office, do it. No retailiation possible because if things go sour, you can always hang that on her. You are the underling so it efelect bad on her.

Smash then ask for a raise a month later

Originally Posted by staystrong

If women can sleep there way up to the corporate status
So can men ...... Do it son ..... Do it and become CEO

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All inspirational and ++%+

Originally Posted by KickHead23

So my boss is the type of chick who thinks she's bad and likes attention from other males and talks a big talk but never shows up. Well tonight we all went out after work and got smashed and I caught a ride back to my car with her cause she was taking some other dudes back. So we pull up and she keeps talking to me getting me to stay in the car while all the others leave. After they leave a female co-worker calls her to talk girl stuff and she says oh I think ----- has a crush on you. And chick had it on speaker so I could hear and at this point I'm on blast. She saod sje dropped everyone off and igad already left because the girl asked if she was with me. So she plays into it and is like oh yea why's that and the girls like idk blah blah. So after they hung up she ignored it we talked a bit then I was just like alright I'm gonna take off and dipped. She said I was real fun etc. but was shorty dtf?
Stopped reading after the bold lettering, did not understand one word

I wouldn't of done it. Too much risk and finding a job nowadays is difficult.

edit: Unless she looks like Veronica Rayne in this one pron I watched.
pimp.gif

i smashed my EX boss for 3 months.. before , during and after work....
loved closing with her....

good more hours.. got better paychecks and never got in trouble...

Originally Posted by sillyputty

220px-Boomerang-Posters.jpg

Yeah, she was down to smang, but depending on where you work you would have been in deep doo-doo if you did.

If it was the mall? Yeah, i'd do it in a heartbeat.

If it was a F500 or other super professional zone?...Hell no.

Shes either going to play you, or going to go super hard knowing that shes already initiated with you on some level.

You need to be aware of what her personal life is too. She got kids? A man? etc.

/thread

Smash but don't catch feelings and then take it out on your nephew word to

Poster_of_the_movie_Roger_Dodger.jpg

Back
Top Bottom