delete

I've hear of someone getting shot and not realizing it/feeling it until one of their homies let them know.In the heat of things with a bunch of people scattering I can see how that could happen.

i heard you dnt feel it but then again i don't know how true that is...why do you ask tho?

only one way to find out OP. Just kidding. but yeah I heard from people that when they first got hit they didnt even realize they were shot and they say it burns like hell

Never been shot, but while at the range I caught a hot shell between my sock and leg for like 10 seconds. It burned like hell. At that moment I sampled the feeling of being shot, it's extremely hot.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Why would it burn....really?

this. you guys really questioning why bullet would burn? not sure if srs

laugh.gif

I got stabbed in the hand when I was younger. It was a really sharp pain, the knife hit near the artery at the bottom of my palm. It stopped hurting as soon as the knife got pulled back out, then blood started shooting out of there like a broken hose.

I've never been shot, so I can't really comment on what that feels like.

My homey got hit 4 times with an AK. He said it felt like a hot sledge hammer. The impact was insane.

My boy got shot through both his legs. One went right under his knee cap, the other went through his calf. Another friend got shot in the chest twice during the same incident and died on the scene. Dude said he was running when the shots popped off and when he came back to the street from behind a house he noticed he was shot. He wasn't crying or anything he just told me he was cool but then when he saw the ambulance he started tweakin out. He said it was so quick and afterward his whole legs went hot and then a stabbing pain that was unbearable. Sucks. Only thing I've ever been shot by is a BB gun when I was a kid. We were having a war with them and I poked my head above the fence and BAM! Right in the eye -_____- %#+% hurt so bad
30t6p3b.gif

From what've I've been told, depends on where you are shot.

In short, if you are shot on in flesh.....you feel the hot burning knife sensation people have discribed.

However, if you get hit in flesh AND bone....the pain of the bone shattering overweighs the flesh pain. Anybody who has broken a bone knows that numbing pain.........what makes it worse is that you will have bullet lodged in there
sick.gif

People are wondering why a bullet would burn? Do you guys even know how a gun works? Like what causes the bullet to leave the chamber? Couple that with air friction and you've got a serious situation. Not sure if that was a serious question.

i read the title as "How bad is the pain of being short"
laugh.gif

the pain tho must be like being stabbed by a sharp pencil as hard af!

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

My boy got shot through both his legs. One went right under his knee cap, the other went through his calf. Another friend got shot in the chest twice during the same incident and died on the scene. Dude said he was running when the shots popped off and when he came back to the street from behind a house he noticed he was shot. He wasn't crying or anything he just told me he was cool but then when he saw the ambulance he started tweakin out. He said it was so quick and afterward his whole legs went hot and then a stabbing pain that was unbearable. Sucks. Only thing I've ever been shot by is a BB gun when I was a kid. We were having a war with them and I poked my head above the fence and BAM! Right in the eye -_____- %#+% hurt so bad
30t6p3b.gif
Are you blind in that one eye?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

30t6p3b.gif
Are you blind in that one eye?

Nah lol it was a little 16 dollar walmart BB gun. It was a pistol and wasn't a Co2 gun. It was from at least a house or two away so it just stung and made my eye really red. I put down the strap after that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

idk but supposedly a bullet ant's sting hurts as much as being shot with a bullet.

Ive actually heard about this also, any truth to this?

I heard getting shot with a .22 from a fair distance feels like getting hit with one of these as hard as you can.

pin-hammer.jpg

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

one time, walking home with my new cuban link two guys with a revolver tried to rob me. Needless to say, I didn't experience the pain of a gunshot, but I did get home with a new gun to add to my collection.

Does the revolver happen to look like this?

Back
Top Bottom