Delete

Originally Posted by PugLife

just out of curiosity, what would make you want to buy a $16k car now when you plan on buying a brand new car for sure in December? why not just wait a few more months?

I totaled my car and I needed another one. Always wanted to get a BMW and decided to cop a used one for starters. Some things came up and I didn't wana cop a new one right away but 16k isn't really no money imo

suckers buy new cars unless youve got millions and thats the truth...

forget a new bmer with these cars go for 1 owners with service records..those are whats good.. me personally if i couldnt resell id take a specific mint e39 before a 2012 bmer but thats just me

Why *$%$*# always wanna talk about the next man's money? +*+$ is for females. Nice pickup though, saw one with a sport package for 15k, and 80,000 miles, looks good.

16K -_-

I got 16k and I'm looking for a new car. but i definitly don't want a bmw, lexus or mercedes.

I want a sebring convertible or 300

Originally Posted by NYC game

16K -_-

I got 16k and I'm looking for a new car. but i definitly don't want a bmw, lexus or mercedes.

I want a sebring convertible or 300

The new 300 is
pimp.gif
I LOVE it!

I have about 40k saved up, but I don't plan on buying a euro, that #$%% is unnecessary in my opinion and wack anyway.

I'll probably just buy a used Integra or Civic... it'll get me from Point A to Point B without any problems.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Bruh i've always wanted a BMW myself. One day i'll own one.
used ones are not expensive at all...it all depends on da powertrains.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Cost of Maintenance is a beast. Hope you have a warranty.
Not true.
Maintenance is not to bad, especially since this is not a M series.

Also
NT= BIMMERLAND
pimp.gif
Its true for someone who could only afford a 16k car. Repairs are expensive as hell.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

son paid 15k for that? if da mileage is near 100k then it was a boneheaded move.

90k. I don't think it was a bonehead move. Car is only 7 years old and drives like a dream... interior/exterior is A-1. I forgot this is NT. "OMG YOU PAID ___ FOR THAT?"  Whatever lol I'm satisfied with this pickup. Do what u wana do with your $ and I'll do what I want with mine.

congrats on the pick up but hope you don't run into too many problems with it. bmw's are great cars but out of warranty they can get expensive. gas on that isn't a joke either...

Early model e60s have VERY problematic electronics.. See them at the shop all day for control modules and stuff

i'm serious when i say this. sell the car RIGHT NOW before anything happens to it. then get yourself a beater until you can afford a BMW w/ warranty in december.

this is serious advice. don't take it as a "omg stop telling me what to do with my own money" bs. you will thank me for this. $200 oil changes? check. parts that cost 2-3x more than toyota/honda/nissan? check. high labor costs due to difficulty in fixing and troubleshooting BMW? check.

if you can only afford a 16k car, don't act like you can afford a 60k car. it's just going to bite you in the $*!.

just wondering, how old are you and what was the make and model of the last vehicle you owned?

Budget ballin...

No, seriously though, 90k miles? If you were gonna get a new car in December you shoudve bought something that will be more reliable and cheaper for now. Not a 2005 BMW with 90,000 miles. Thats just not smart, but do you.

And alterations? Seriously? Mods/modify/modifications you mean? You aint trying to go to a tailor to get your jeans hemmed or tapered.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

son paid 15k for that? if da mileage is near 100k then it was a boneheaded move.

90k. I don't think it was a bonehead move. Car is only 7 years old and drives like a dream... interior/exterior is A-1. I forgot this is NT. "OMG YOU PAID ___ FOR THAT?"  Whatever lol I'm satisfied with this pickup. Do what u wana do with your $ and I'll do what I want with mine.

Congrats on the pickup!!!!
Would I have done it is another thing, but you should have known you would get the business on NT. 

Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

i'm serious when i say this. sell the car RIGHT NOW before anything happens to it. then get yourself a beater until you can afford a BMW w/ warranty in december.

this is serious advice. don't take it as a "omg stop telling me what to do with my own money" bs. you will thank me for this. $200 oil changes? check. parts that cost 2-3x more than toyota/honda/nissan? check. high labor costs due to difficulty in fixing and troubleshooting BMW? check.

if you can only afford a 16k car, don't act like you can afford a 60k car. it's just going to bite you in the $*!.

just wondering, how old are you and what was the make and model of the last vehicle you owned?

I'm 30 but don't want to go jump into a new joint when I know nothing about Bimmers. No Reason to sell, I can cop a new one off my credit alone but I know nothing about em. It's like a fixer upper/Learners Bimmer. That's why I'm asking about upgrades and what not and made this thread. I like to go hard, racing and $**. I used to race Chevy's and stuff but I want to get into this Euro type $**. 15K really ain't no money, I'm not losing at all imo. I just wana learn how to take care of it, make it faster and look better. I plan on buying more older ones in the future. All I was saying is I can't afford to go Get a new 60K 2012 when I know nothing about BMW's. U gota crawl before you walk.

nice pickup i have an 07 e60 with sport , premium and cold weather packages....no problems yet after owning it for 2 years *crosses fingers*

Congrats on your new whip

Buy what you like because at the end of the day, you're the who's paying for it

dudes without cars just lurk car forums all day and automatically think that you NEED a bmw with a warranty...chill the @#!+ out

Nice pickup
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Spookz312

suckers buy new cars unless youve got millions and thats the truth...

forget a new bmer with these cars go for 1 owners with service records..those are whats good.. me personally if i couldnt resell id take a specific mint e39 before a 2012 bmer but thats just me

What? Shut that !%@% up fam 
laugh.gif

You don't need to be a millionaire to buy a new car. 

OP you should throw some light tints on it, get your grill/LED's, and throw some of these on there

l_G820104632610.jpg

l_G720104632610.jpg

l_BMW_5%20Series_VVSCV3_403.jpg

or these 
pimp.gif

l_BMW_5%20Series_VVSCV2_c45.jpg

son yall mad home boy bought something he wanted? what happened to getting at your goals/dreams?

every purchase you make some one else will tell you you wasted your money because they have other ways to spend that cash in there head.

cool honest advice but come one homie is a grown +%! man. he gonna be good props on the car

and stop posting that one name brand of rims. there's many of brand rims out there that's staggered and deep dish that cost half of that brand.

yall praise bmw kiss there feet, fan big leafs, feed them grapes on there brand but anytime some one makes a thread or buys one its a PROBLEM.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

son yall mad home boy bought something he wanted? what happened to getting at your goals/dreams?

every purchase you make some one else will tell you you wasted your money because they have other ways to spend that cash in there head.

cool honest advice but come one homie is a grown +%! man. he gonna be good props on the car

and stop posting that one name brand of rims. there's many of brand rims out there that's staggered and deep dish that cost half of that brand.

yall praise bmw kiss there feet, fan big leafs, feed them grapes on there brand but anytime some one makes a thread or buys one its a PROBLEM.

calm-down.jpg

Originally Posted by DMoney82

my cousin has owned 3 BMWs, a first gen x6, 06' 330i, and now a 2012 M3...he'll be da first one to tell you its foolish coppin a bimmer out of warranty, because once its out of warranty, those

nessasary maintenance/tuneups/checkups get really expensive really fast...especially since BMW serviceman use alot of propriety diagnostics equipment to where you can't take it to joe shmoe up

da block.

rhpe68.png

dont be riding around like this thinking its cool....
laugh.gif
but hey we all about that YOLO right?

Back
Top Bottom