Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We looked strong at the start, but they just fell into old habits down the stretch. It doesn't help that Kobe kept cheating on defense, leaving Ariza WIDE open for 3s every time. That MWP offensive foul was just flat out stupid. All these excuses, it shouldn't have even come down to this. We had an 18 point lead, and we let it go. Instead of piling onto the lead, we kept the door open for the Wizards and they came back to beat us.

Kobe late game isos+Metta World Dumb+Kobe missed FTs = LOSS. These clowns don't want to be great, really no excuse for this loss, they were rested. at home and against a far inferior squad.

The Metta offensive foul was a terrible possession but the L is on the defense this game.

We got relaxed and allow them to come back.

Guys it's not about Mettas offense. It's about his 2 dirty work plays that he does compared to his 30 mins plus of terrible basketball that we need him :rofl:
I was a big fan too :lol:
Dude is cheeks

Whenever Kobe or Nash can not get the ball it is 100% guaranteed that he will force up something and most of the time he misses or charges. His stellar defense made up for it though...oh

Kobe played bad as well. Those 6 careless turnovers all led to easy points.

Pau Gasol back to his 2-10 games :smh:

Gasol should not have played that many minutes. He was not doing anything out there.

Dantoni is the main reason why I think the Lakers will get swept in the playoffs.

Why would anyone EVER take a timeout with 36 seconds in the THIRD quarter? I don't get that, at all.

Trevor Ariza's shot chart tonight:

:x

_antoni talking about who? Kobe comes to mind...although I wasn't able to watch most of the game. So who he is talking about?

Last edited:
Apparently MDA is going off in the post game interview.

Yep, listened to the whole little rant. I'm gonna paraphrase, "Wah,wah, can't leave guys wide open, can't turn the ball over so much, can't play so much 1-on-1 ball. Not about the offense and defense. It's about effort and focus. Not gonna make the playoffs or win in the playoffs playing like this." Way to not contradict yourself there _ike.

Sounded to me like a bunch of whining from a guy who takes no responsibility for his faults and refuses to make in game adjustments.

Last edited:
Yep, listened to the whole little rant. I'm gonna paraphrase, "Wah,wah, can't leave guys wide open, can't turn the ball over so much, can't play so much 1-on-1 ball. Not about the offense and defense. It's about effort and focus. Not gonna make the playoffs or win in the playoffs playing like this."

Sounded to me like a bunch of whining from a guy who takes no responsibility for his faults and refuses to make in game adjustments.
come on now, nothing short of taking kobe out in the 4th is gonna change that offense... and even if he did kobe would just blow him off

gift and the curse

kobe felt he had to do something in the 4th tonight and unfortunately it just didnt come about

as for the ariza situation... looking at the lineup, that was definitely kobes assignment

also, i dont know how the lead went from 17-6 cause i was away but obviously some kind of adjustment needed to be made, just dont know if any was made, i was away

Last edited:
Yet he plays Gasol and Artest more minutes than someone like Clark

If he really felt that strongly then he should have benched Kobe at some point. Too bad that he bench Kobe but then only plays the bench by itself or with Gasol who sucks

Why does he not play Howard more? Dude is 26. He can play at least 42 min.

come on now, nothing short of taking kobe out in the 4th is gonna change that offense... and even if he did kobe would just blow him off

gift and the curse

kobe felt he had to do something in the 4th tonight and unfortunately it just didnt come about

as for the ariza situation... looking at the lineup, that was definitely kobes assignment

Obviously no one is going to change the way Kobe plays on O. But he could have called out Kobe's lackluster D DURING the game, or better yet, put someone else on Ariza.

Back
Top Bottom