Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing is, I didn't report you. I was just mentioning it in my post but i didn't actually hit the report button :lol: You were lucky i didn't report you for real. Otherwise you would been banned lol. Notice how mod deleted your comment so quick because you were calling me all sort of names lol.

And i think you're a Lakers hater trying to low key troll the thread. Period. You went from 90% sure on Dwight not resigning to spewing other condescending stuff about the team. NOt really sure what's your purpose here and im not the first to question your presence in this thread.
LOL do i care if you read my post or not?

Didn't call you call names, I called you a waste of life and a child. Then I was told by the hierarchy I couldn't call you waste of life, but I could call you a waste to a thread (especially to the NBA thread). Which you are, because you're irrational and completely subjective.

When I said Dwight's chances to resign with the Lakers were "50/50" and they should trade him (never said 90%) shouldn't subject me to "Laker Haterhood". My perceptions of Dwight's attitude and on court capabilities are my own because I was forced to watch Orlando Magic games for 3 years, and I was forced to read the emotional mess he displayed in the local papers everyday for a year in Florida. I knew what Lakers were getting before many Laker fans knew before the season. He's always been an emotional indecisive mess who is still, which many fans have come to realize now.

So excuse me for keeping it real, before, then, and now because I never thought the Lakers were that much better of a team than they were last year. Was I not, and Am I not allowed to tell a detailed opinion without being called a hater?

You should see what I've been saying about my Knicks, OKC, GSW, and The Nets as well. Maybe I'm a Knicks, OKC, GSW, and Nets hater to then. Haha.

Whatever bro, do you. I guess lol. Just try to keep it rational sometimes instead of emotional, you'll get further in life.

Last edited:
Didn't call you call names, I called you a waste of life and a child. Then I was told by the hierarchy I couldn't call you waste of life, but I could call you a waste to a thread (especially to the NBA thread). Which you are, because you're irrational and completely subjective.

When I said Dwight's chances to resign with the Lakers were "50/50" and they should trade him (never said 90%) shouldn't subject me to "Laker Haterhood". My perceptions of Dwight's attitude and on court capabilities are my own because I was forced to watch Orlando Magic games for 3 years, and I was forced to read the emotional mess he displayed in the local papers everyday for a year in Florida. I knew what Lakers were getting before many Laker fans knew before the season. He's always been an emotional indecisive mess who is still, which many fans have come to realize now.

So excuse me for keeping it real, before, then, and now because I never thought the Lakers were that much better of a team than they were last year. Was I not, and Am I not allowed to tell a detailed opinion without being called a hater?

You should see what I've been saying about my Knicks, OKC, GSW, and The Nets as well. Maybe I'm a Knicks, OKC, GSW, and Nets hater to then. Haha.

Whatever bro, do you. I guess lol. Just try to keep it rational sometimes instead of emotional, you'll get further in life.

lol so you don't even know who i am but you label me a waste of life hhahah. Ok. Talk about can't control your emotion. Just admit that you were trying to call name badly lol. See what you did was basically trying to insult and throwing name out there but you didn't want to get banned so you altered your insults in different words lol. You're really that soft?

And save your bs. I think you're a lame. Nobody forced you to watch anything. Lol at you for saying you were forced to watch Orlando Magic for 3 years and were forced to read Dwight emotion lol. A load of crap. You said 50/50 Dwight he not re-sign and that he's an emotion mess. Well can you be anymore captain obvious? Anyone who watch the NBA in past couple years could tell about Dwight emotion. You don't think Lakers fans know that? You really think you're the only one that know Dwight emotion? Yea right

Last edited:
Im buzzed so all im gonna say is Coupe is that dude.

I ain't gonna talk mess about anyone but Coupe is a real dude...i don't mind reading his posts, even if any of it is hate towards our players.
I know he's just keepin it real.

Can't say the same for everyone elseeeee

hes a laker hater but i rather read his posts than yours lol

go troll the season thread some more:lol:

:lol:

I respect AC trolling in the season thread. With as many Lakers haters trying to rustle jimmies, we need one of those guys from our team thread...AC is that dude. He gets everyone else jimmies rustled.

^ No, we don't.

Coupe & ACBoyz, this thread isn't about what you guys think of each other. This is the Lakers season thread.

ACBoyz, there's nothing wrong with Coupe... or any fan of another team... posting in here, so long as they're not in here just to talk crap about our beloved Lakers, and I don't see Coupe doing that. posting about his doubts regarding Dwight resigning is not talking crap about the Lakers, and if you think it is, that's you being too sensitive.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions or confusions.

Back to Laker talk...

Last edited:
Next 5

GSW probably 4-1... We have to beat them. vs. LA, vs. SAC, vs. POR, vs. NOH, @PHX

4 of the next 5 can all be loses for Houston... vs. SA, vs. IND, @MEM, vs. LAC (B2B) , vs. ORL... I'm saying 2-3.

Lakers need to go 4-1... @GSW, @MInn, @MIL (back-to-back), @SAC, vs. DAL... Probably go 3-2

Jazz probably go 2-3 or 3-2. With how they've been playing I say 2-3.. @DAL, vs. PHI (B2B) , vs. PHX, @POR, vs. BK (B2B)

Although with OKC at #2, and Denver #3. The 8th seed is much better for us.

Last edited:
Next 5

GSW probably 4-1... We have to beat them. vs. LA, vs. SAC, vs. POR, vs. NOH, @PHX

4 of the next 5 can all be loses for Houston... vs. SA, vs. IND, @MEM, vs. LAC (B2B) , vs. ORL... I'm saying 2-3.

Lakers need to go 4-1... @GSW, @MInn, @MIL (back-to-back), @SAC, vs. DAL... Probably go 3-2

Jazz probably go 2-3 or 3-2. With how they've been playing I say 2-3.. @DAL, vs. PHI (B2B) , vs. PHX, @POR, vs. BK (B2B)

Although with OKC at #2, and Denver #3. The 8th seed is much better for us.

they will not beat the warriors or bucks. lets get that out there right now. so minny sac and dallas are the teams we should beat but with this team you never know. all 3 sac minny dallas have been playing really well recently.

damn that houston schedule is brutal

the warriors look like a lock for the 6th they should win all 5 of those games unless curry is out.

your right on utah though

wish we never signed antoni :frown:

Jamison is going to gut his injury out apparently.

He says he's playing tomorrow.

Last edited:
I can already imagine Spurs crisp passes leading to nightmares for our lazy rotations to the 3 pt line

anybody else feel like we have a better chance against the thunder?

They aren't as good as last year and we lost a couple of those games in the last 2 minutes. As long as we don't let them run us out the gym I think we have a better shot.

There's no telling how we will play though so I'm just going to stop speculating. Hopefully we play our best ball by the time the playoffs start, whoever we play :pimp:

8th seed it is... SAS will be our best bet to advance and possibly pull out a rabbit.

I don't know why people keep thinking that

Have you since the Spurs play this year? :lol:

I don't know who is their right mind can think these Lakers are beating that

OKC although they are athletic they don't really play as a team.

The Lakers were up in the series last year til Kobe had those late game turnovers.

And the Lakersat their peak are a better team this year than they were last year and OKC is worse.

That April schedule for the Lakers is tough man, they def need to do well next couple games.

Guess the LAL vs LAC series looks like its not happening :smh:

I have no faith in the Jazz with the way they've been playing but besides OKC, Memphis, and Denver left in the schedule, every game is winnable if they start playing well again.

Def see the Rockets going on a little slide to end March but there April schedule isn't bad either.

Playoff basketball has literally started already. Going to be a crazy 3 weeks.

Just have to pick our poison.

Spurs: Ball movement, smart players, Hof coach, a great pg and a good bench
OKC: Athleticism, speed, 2 guys who's capable of scoring 30+, we can't really win in their home court

Last edited:
why the hell does it matter who we get in the first round??? are we really positioning ourselves to be second round champions? a team that atleast made it past the first round?

the main goal is title.

to get to the finals you will have to beat probably all of those high seeds.

so **** it whoever is first is first.

every series will be underdogs on the road so its whatever

Back
Top Bottom