Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kobe won't be forced to give up any of his salary, nor do I believe he should. He has every right to demand the most that he feels he deserves.

MWP willing to take a pay cut but is he willing to take a lesser role is the question

This is the question that should be asked. If he realizes he's older not a Bull or Pacer Ron Artest and is only good in spurts, he could still be a nice asset for us. I would like to get Trevor back in a starting capacity, don't know if it's possible. Pau however must go, no ifs ands or buts anymore.

Say Ron does take a lesser role. Does that mean we use the amnesty clause on Pau-$19 million off the books or try and get some depth for him instead?

Last edited:
Lakers bout to lose that 8th seed :pimp:

TWolves 102
Lakers 91
Final

Bucks 112
Lakers 98
Final

Queens 99
Lakers 92
Final

Mavericks 106
Lakers 97
Final

Season ending 6 game skid. Priceless. :pimp:

Definitely do not see this happening. Kings n mavs won't beat the lakers.

What makes Mark Jackson a bum is that he thinks that beating the Lakers in this condition means ****. Puffing out his chest to the media like he knows anything. Love to see how he'd do without all those expensive assistant coaches that the Warriors surrounded him with.

Let's see the Warriors get molly whopped in the playoffs and find out how smart your coach is.
indifferent.gif

I thought MDA decided months ago that Pau needed to come off the bench? Did he forget and is just remembering?

What a clown.

they probably tried to experiment again, but this late in the season, 2 games was more than enough. hopefully they right the ship starting next game. can't afford any more losses. :smh:

Honestly, I just want the playoffs to start so we can see once and for all if we have any kind of heart when it matters.

If we end up losing in the first round, my jimmies can finally take a damn break from being rustled by this team. It'll be upsetting but at the same time no more damn stress over this joke of a squad for a long summer.

If we win the first round, cool...our team ain't as bad as they look right now and we have a shot.

Either way...playoffs need to hurry and start before we give up that 8th seed to the hot mavericks :smh:

Back
Top Bottom