Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diesel

The move to have modern jersey had to happen eventually. Doesn't make sense to have future Laker jerseys seem as if the players were from the past.

Now that Coupe pointed out that the colors need to reversed on the numbers on some of the jerseys, I really hope a movement is started to change that, too.

Yes, Please. Laker fans start a movement to get the jerseys in the rafters right. I'm a big uniform enthusiast and brought this up in the NBA thread.

White Numbers (My favorite Laker Jersey btw)

What is up in the rafters, purple numbers and a backwards Shaq jersey. :lol:
Makes no sense for such a historical franchise. The material and jerseys/banners look poor as hell too. :x

Teams that did it right

If you want to keep the jersey/banner idea going, then it should have been like this (specifically Shaq's since the Heat and Lakers have the same template)

I don't have a problem with how we retired the uniforms, I just want the colors fixed on those jerseys. In fact, I prefer our way to other teams'.

I don't have a problem with how we retired the uniforms, I just want the colors fixed on those jerseys. In fact, I prefer our way to other teams'.

Well every team is different. Keep the format jersey/format the same but an update and correction is necessary.

Boston btw looks like a bingo sheet :lol: :x

We don't have the room to have a big *** banner for every title we got, so we have to put all the years on just one banner. That's the way it's done.

Those teams with 2-4 banners that take up the entire ceiling, sad *** joints man. :smh:

As for the jersey's, it don't matter, they have to look similar at least. Maybe they want the colors to match and that's why no white numbering, but then Shaq's is white now, so I dunno.

If I was sick with CPU skills, I would get a pic, then change the jersey colors myself. Have some as the White Uni, some Yellow, and some Purple. Just to blend in the 3 jersey's that represent us.

When they do the Kobe 8/24 jersey, that's going to be a trip. I wonder how they pull that off.

West
Baylor
Magic
Kareem
Wilt
Worthy
Shaq
Kobe
Pau
Goodrich
Wilkes
Mikan

:wow: :smokin

They said it was already bein discussed. 8 hasn't been used since he let it go, I think they're gonna try.

I am NOT looking forward to both of his numbers being retired. Especially if they put both numbers on one jersey.

This kinda makes Friday's game even bigger, we will be back in the drivers seat, we got to hold them off. I know we are fighting for eighth, but if things go right, and I know this is optimistic and a stretch, we can move up.

We really need to win out, it would be nice, and it would set us up for a playoff run. However if they lose, i'll be back to doom and gloom.

Let's go Sacramento!

Last edited:
You guys have the size to keep ZBO and Marc "at bay" per se. Think you guys can grind out a W. I hope you guys do. lol

Lol at all this optimism.
The Grizzlies are gonna ball us up like no other.
The real Gasol gonna abuse older brother on both ends of the court.
Lakers have been exposed. No need sayin they will be exposed.

Grizzlies with the W.
No vaseline.

Grizz are going to kill us with their speed. But thanks Denver.

I think we should just have our retired jerseys all look the same. I mean Shaq did wear that old school scheme before we changed them in '99.

Last edited:
We should have ceremonies every night, just for the good mojo. I mean we can mock retire Mike Penberthy, or Sedale Threat, or Pig Miller, something to give us that extra boost.

Man I wish somehow Nick Van Exel did something to deserve to be retired, I think he was everyone's favorite Laker at some point. Nick at Night was the man...

We should have ceremonies every night, just for the good mojo. I mean we can mock retire Mike Penberthy, or Sedale Threat, or Pig Miller, something to give us that extra boost.

Man I wish somehow Nick Van Exel did something to deserve to be retired, I think he was everyone's favorite Laker at some point. Nick at Night was the man...

My main man Eddie Jones too! Cedric Ceballos!

They should put Bryant 24 on one side and Lakers 8 on the other side of the banner, make it a two sided banner

Back
Top Bottom