Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
our coach is ******ed.  c'mon, you mean to tell me he cant find the right time to put in duhon or morris for maybe 2 minutes a half to give Kobe 4 more miniutes of rest.  Give me a break. thats bad coaching playing your guys 40+ minutes this late in the season when you have another game 1.5 days later.

Last edited:
Whats it gonna be tday guys

What Kobe is gonna show up

Hell what lakers team as a whole is gonna show up

I prolly wont have any fingernails left after this game

So is it a good thing that I'm working when the game starts so I don't have too see how bad it might be?

So is it a good thing that I'm working when the game starts so I don't have too see how bad it might be?
You aren't the only one. I work at 3:30 eastern, so I won't be able to see the game. I won't be surprised if we took a mean L today.

Anyone peep the Clippers division championship banner thread?? :lol:

I said if they put up one, the Lakers should be allowed to put up 28.

beautiful strip by Howard on their opening possession, and bad pass by Kobe on our opening possession but I'm thrilled to he drive and dished to Howard.

I really hope their first possession and our first possession is exactly how the game goes.

jamison getting lost on the butler dunk
mean.gif

They should put Dwight on Griffin and put Jamison on Jordan, if Jordan gets super good spot you just foul him. I know Jaminson got 6 fouls to give.

Back
Top Bottom