Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not so much doom and gloom from DarthDeezy, like in the past at least I think. It's just reality at this point, unless this thing gets turned around immediately we are going to miss the playoffs and it'll be the worst collapse in our franchise's recent history. We have to play .700 ball the rest of the season to realistically even have a shot at making barring any major injuries to the teams in front of us right now. We haven't sniffed that the entire year whether it be the injuries, _Antoini's lack of adjusting or whatever it hasn't happened.

I think most of us are hopeful they somehow flip the switch and be what we thought they would be at the beginning of the season, but Dwight's still out, Pau is still out, Hill is still out, we still don't play defense for more than a 4 minute stretch during the game, Nash isn't aggressive enough during the course of the game, Kobe is too aggressive at points during the game, _Antoni is clueless, team has zero chemistry, and Jim Buss is still hell bent on running the Lakers his way aka into the ground. Just a lot of issues to somehow correct and get it going with the season almost halfway over now. Those games that seemingly didn't matter back during Nov. and Dec. in the early part of the season will come back to bite us in the *** even if we get on a run; the math just isn't there.

OKC probably will murk us tonight leaving us 15-21. Say at minimum it takes 47 games to get into the playoffs in the West this season, we'd have to go 32-14 over the rest of the year to hit that mark. It's time to take the purple and gold glasses off and realize that we're on life support right now and Zinmaster isn't on the sideline to guide us through anymore. Could be a huge turning point for our team going forward in the future if the ship doesn't get righted this season.

Dudes are trippin what have we done for guys to think we are gonna turn it around ? And what's the point of making the playoffs if we lose in the first round ? This isn't a championship team point blank

We won 6 of 7 games just a few weeks ago. This team is definitely capable of going on a tear.

I think we'll know for sure by the all-star break.

I can't believe this dude AC said Kobe should have retired in 2010 as some strategic battle plan. Haha, oh man.

Buss knows exactly what he's doing, he isn't going to say a damn word that would indicate anything we actually think or feel.

We'll all see in a matter of months anyways, relax.

Earl. :smokin

It would be truly great if he can actually turn into a usable body. And at some point, Blake comes back and plants Duhon's *** on the bench for good.

Dwight/Pau
Clark/Hill
Ron/Kobe
Kobe/Meeks
Nash/Blake/Morris

Duhon, Ebanks, Jamison, Sacre twisting in the D'Antoni wind. Maybe trade filler at some point.

Clark, Hill, Dwight, Morris, Meeks, suddenly we have some young legs. Add 1-2 old vets with them, like say a Nash-Ron, or a Kobe-Blake and the team won't be so slow.

IF Clark really does have some sort of light on.

PMatic, is this kid as good as the last two games? He has this kind of game, with 18 footers and everything? I always thought of him as only a slasher/dunker, athletic guy with nothing else, does he have some game? College?

Buss knows exactly what he's doing, he isn't going to say a damn word that would indicate anything we actually think or feel.

We'll all see in a matter of months anyways, relax.

Earl. :smokin

It would be truly great if he can actually turn into a usable body. And at some point, Blake comes back and plants Duhon's *** on the bench for good.

Dwight/Pau
Clark/Hill
Ron/Kobe
Kobe/Meeks
Nash/Blake/Morris

Duhon, Ebanks, Jamison, Sacre twisting in the D'Antoni wind. Maybe trade filler at some point.

Clark, Hill, Dwight, Morris, Meeks, suddenly we have some young legs. Add 1-2 old vets with them, like say a Nash-Ron, or a Kobe-Blake and the team won't be so slow.

IF Clark really does have some sort of light on.

PMatic, is this kid as good as the last two games? He has this kind of game, with 18 footers and everything? I always thought of him as only a slasher/dunker, athletic guy with nothing else, does he have some game? College?
Earl does have game during college he was avg. 13 and 8 and was projected to be a top 10 pick in 2009 but had a bad NCAA tournament I told u guys dude has potential especially on defense

I don't think Clark is as good a shooter as he showed last game based on history, but maybe he's really worked on his jump shot.

He got pegged as a Lamar Odom/Tim Thomas talent coming out of Louisville. A talented guy, with some motor and consistency issues.

P. Diddy......i mean Earl Clark on ESPN radio

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=8836093
laugh.gif
 kinda sounds like Ma$e to me.

I don't think Clark is as good a shooter as he showed last game based on history, but maybe he's really worked on his jump shot.

He got pegged as a Lamar Odom/Tim Thomas talent coming out of Louisville. A talented guy, with some motor and consistency issues.

Motor issues. Uh oh.

Just realized he's played with both Dwight and Nash before here. Maybe they know how to help him.

Can't believe I'm hoping for Earl Clark to help this roster. :lol:

Can't believe I'm hoping for Earl Clark to help this roster

Couple years back when he got minutes in Orlando, I liked what I saw out of him from the limited time I watched him play.

Capable rebounder with a decent shot and the length/athleticism to finish at the rim. That fact he's young with fresh legs should help a squad like ours by default almost. But it all starts with getting minutes...unfortunately, it had to come at the expense of our entire front court being injured. O whale.

Its come down to Earl Clark as the savior of the team, although its all jokes, hopes he does bring effort.

Back
Top Bottom