Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. It's Stephen A... Strike 1.
2. Rudy Gay and Dwight's contracts don't match up... Strike 2.
3. Rudy Gay isn't walking away from $19mil to sign a less than make deal... Strike 3.
4. It's Rudy Gay and no one knew Rudy Gay was getting traded until about a month ago... Strike 4

Stop believing everything the media tells you

Since when does Stephen A Smith not credible tho?

He made it to the top for a reason. He's the most powerful journalist in the NBA, every superstar goes to Stephen A first. I can't imagine how much he's told off the record that he doesn't speak on.

ESPN came crawling back on hands and knees to re-hire him in 2010 after he said his sources told him LeBron was going to join Wade and Bosh weeks in advance. And everyone was calling him crazy while every other reporter was saying Chicago or Cleveland until the last hours.

He may be annoying as all hell on first take but he's always been a wonderful journalist and by far has the more sources than anyone.

Hey guys, we're all sort of like family in here, right? I mean, some of us have talked to each other for years on NT. So like, when one of us suffers through something difficult, the rest of us feel, you know, some kind of way about that, right?

Just learned something about someone today that knocked them down a few notches, and I'm a little disappointed by the news I heard. What was the news? Who was the person?

This dude PMatic ain't never seen Star Wars, man.

I just... I don't eem know.

Last edited:
Nah, I still rock w/ you, P. :smokin

I'm done w/ Pau, done w/ Dwight. But there's still hope for you. Only thing...

... why are you still reading this thread? I can only presume you have already made arrangements to fix this. Ordered off Netflix? Got a hold of a friend who has the set?

Hey guys, we're all sort of like family in here, right? I mean, some of us have talked to each other for years on NT. So like, when one of us suffers through something difficult, the rest of us feel, you know, some kind of way about that, right?

Just learned something about someone today that knocked them down a few notches, and I'm a little disappointed by the news I heard. What was the news? Who was the person?

This dude PMatic ain't never seen Star Wars, man.

I just... I don't eem know.

:smh:

PMatic, if you need to talk I'm here for you srs. We all are ashamed of the things we've done or in this case we haven't done. Just like Dwight said about making the playoffs today "There's still time".

May Obi Wan Kobe and the Force be with you my dude.

Last edited:
[quote name="Naija Nitemare"]Only Star Wars flick I ever seen was Episode 3 (?) with Anakin turning into Darth Vader?[/quote]

Coincidentally I was Darth Maul for Halloween when I was like 9

Dat 2 sided light saber was too sick to pass up even if I hadn't seen the movie

#poser

I never seent star wars either :/

Am I apart of this family?

Btw the game was so hurtful last night

And I almost fought a whackass clipper fan.

Smh

Look at my mans, SithLord. That's how you do it. Not them little sensitive Jedi *****. In touch with their feelings and ****. :lol:

My dude Chester gonna pull thru here in his full stormtrooper costume and learn ya'll some things.

Damn, we need to start winnin games again, look at us.

dudes its sounding like instead of a meetup to watch the lakers, we need to have a meet n greet with Mace Windu and Lando Calrissian. I just feel every Laker fan would totally understand the situation we're facing these past few seasons if they just watch Star Wars. You guys gotta get up to speed. Now it's all making sense, all the panicking and whatnot, there's a disturbance in the force...

'Do or Do Not..there is no Try' - This is how the Laker organization views championships. That's all you really need to know.

Last edited:
Let me flourish after leaving here like LO, Bynum, Shannon, Trevor and Fish did.
Psssh go ahead and get fat, hurt your knees while bowling, look like Chris Brown, suck some more, and be Fisher.

I'll replace you 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

[quote name="HybridSoldier23"]NT Star Wars Marathon Summit?

:nerd:[/quote]I've done 4 of these; 3 in 'release date' order, 1 in chronological order.

1. It's Stephen A... Strike 1.
2. Rudy Gay and Dwight's contracts don't match up... Strike 2.
3. Rudy Gay isn't walking away from $19mil to sign a less than make deal... Strike 3.
4. It's Rudy Gay and no one knew Rudy Gay was getting traded until about a month ago... Strike 4

Stop believing everything the media tells you

Since when does Stephen A Smith not credible tho?

He made it to the top for a reason. He's the most powerful journalist in the NBA, every superstar goes to Stephen A first. I can't imagine how much he's told off the record that he doesn't speak on.

ESPN came crawling back on hands and knees to re-hire him in 2010 after he said his sources told him LeBron was going to join Wade and Bosh weeks in advance. And everyone was calling him crazy while every other reporter was saying Chicago or Cleveland until the last hours.

He may be annoying as all hell on first take but he's always been a wonderful journalist and by far has the more sources than anyone.

Stephen A. Smith is 100% legit.

Ric Bucher, David Aldrige, Marc Stein, Chris Sheridan and Chris Broussard all tried getting to the level Stephan A. Smith is on now. They tried to become the "insider" for the NBA. Kind of like how Adam Schefter is the "Insider" for the NFL.

They all have tried and they all have failed. Chris Broussard is the only one who can't seem to quit fighting it and continues to spew his BS rumors to the media.

Aside from the whole insider stuff, dude is a pretty decent sports journalist. He keeps it 100% real all the time. Even when it's about players he's close with.

Coming from NY and reading a lot of his work, dude is on-point with a lot of things. Until I hear it out of Stephan A. Smith, I won't believe it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom