Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who's going to Laker vs. Kings tomorrow night? My girl surprised with tickets today!

You're going all the way to Vegas for the game?
Where you live?

I live in Vegas :lol: Gonna be a fun night, I hope!

Nice! Have fun bro. :D

Post pics if you take any :smokin

oh and Presequel and everyone else, i'll set up our fantasy league this weekend.
If anyone else wants to join, let me know so i can get a headcount. i think so far its like 5 or 6

Last edited:
Who's going to Laker vs. Kings tomorrow night? My girl surprised with tickets today!

You're going all the way to Vegas for the game?
Where you live?

I live in Vegas :lol: Gonna be a fun night, I hope!

Nice! Have fun bro. :D

Post pics if you take any :smokin

oh and Presequel and everyone else, i'll set up our fantasy league this weekend.
If anyone else wants to join, let me know so i can get a headcount. i think so far its like 5 or 6

Damn good thing you reminded me! Gotta put the T3I in the trunk before I forget :lol:

Hey does anybody know who's suiting up tomorrow?

So let's talk about our backup PG situation.... :lol:

I did it just to see how you'd react

Right now I'm fine with it... Of course I'd want more.. But Nash at 30mpg and Homeless Steve and Boogaloo Duhon at 18 minutes I can deal with for a bit

But as soon as Steve ***** up I'm going to be on him like Nick Nolte was on Tony for flunking TV in Blue Chips

Last edited:
Start making your bets

"We purposely ended all contracts that year," Buss said. "I can't talk about Kobe (Bryant), but this is what he signed till. So basically we put everything to that, and we want to make a big splash in the free-agent market if we get to that spot. So we designed the contracts and the players and our future all around that."

"Yeah, depending on the free agents that year," Buss said. "We would basically, money-wise, be able to sign the top free agent – maybe even two. I don't know the numbers exactly, because we're not privy to what the cap is and how much room we have, but it's going to be close to two of the top free agents that year."

Jim Buss :pimp:

matt geiger lookalike in steve blake

blake + artest look mad suspect.

steve blake looks like another chaperone.
same uni as kobe. haha

Back
Top Bottom