Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Certainly there are guards that can contain him to an extent... Duhon couldn't contain Jameer Nelson, let alone Kyrie Irving.
Half the damn problem is you don't win by rotation defense.. Especially if it is in the paint.... If the center has to constantly collapse, there will always be an easy bucket even if there is help D on a slide....
Nash is not even good at Defense, but he's a smart player. He doesn't get burned this often.... We need someone to take that load off for 20 minutes.

What load man? Teams don't go looking for a better 2 just b/c Kobe on the schedule. Kyrie is GREAT he's gonna play GREAT every night same with Russ, CP, and any of the other GREAT PGs.

The problem with this team defensively is the players NOT playing the PG are also dominating games whether its the bigs on the boards and putbacks or the other guys getting wide open layups and jumpers

mad.gif

Damn, I didn't even realize we were down 15 at half. Gosh damn.

And the Cavs missed a lot of free throws too, this game was there for us.

But hey, Kyrie been out for weeks, and time it just right to come back and face us without Nash and Pau. Some years, luck just ain' with ya, gotta make it work.

Last edited:
send the lakers over to europe...got plenty of teams to beat them...lol...seriously now,extremely bad chemistry and no offensive or defensive planning...yo where's phil jax when you need him? 8)

Certainly there are guards that can contain him to an extent... Duhon couldn't contain Jameer Nelson, let alone Kyrie Irving.
Half the damn problem is you don't win by rotation defense.. Especially if it is in the paint.... If the center has to constantly collapse, there will always be an easy bucket even if there is help D on a slide....
Nash is not even good at Defense, but he's a smart player. He doesn't get burned this often.... We need someone to take that load off for 20 minutes.

What load man? Teams don't go looking for a better 2 just b/c Kobe on the schedule. Kyrie is GREAT he's gonna play GREAT every night same with Russ, CP, and any of the other GREAT PGs.

The problem with this team defensively is the players NOT playing the PG are also dominating games whether its the bigs on the boards and putbacks or the other guys getting wide open layups and jumpers

It's not Kyrie.. It's every PG we play... With Nash needing someone to play 20 minutes, you really can't run Duhon, Blake, Morris out there.. It's insanely bad basketball.

Haven't been in this thread in a while and contained myself from coming in here just because. This team is something else. :smh:

Man right now, I just want to see this team with Nash and Pau. Atleast we can see how they do with a complete lineup.

I wish we'll have a turnaround against the knicks, I just wish.

Heh, look at that, we actually got 16 off our bench to their 6, and still lost.

4 points from Duhon and Hill, who did those 2 replace? :nerd:

Calmate bros. It sucks losing, but good will come, be patient ya'll. Just pray for health from Nash and Pau, whatever has them benched, let that stuff heal up good. :smokin

Last edited:
I mean my god ALONZO GEE 17, CJ MILES 28 :smh:.... Kyrie is a allstar he's suppose to give u 28 but c'mon Alonzo Gee and CJ Miles??? Smdh

Back
Top Bottom