Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dwight-Howard-Free-Throw-Airball-Fail.gif
This ******

I mean for all the mistakes that were made and soooooo many TO's, missed dunks all while playing this very good heat team. This L is all right with me.
i hear that

it just got away in the final minute

the lakers played tough tonight, just sloppy.... 20 turnovers to 6

Last edited:
Props to the Heat, they played stifling defense all game long.

But cats in here are fine with this L? Are you unaware of the current standings?

Just goes to show you that all 48 minutes of a game matter.

Kobe can't play like crap for 36 minutes and save us.

I mean technically he almost did, but agains that Heat defense eventually you are going to get worn out.

You gotta play well all 48 minutes to beat the champs.

Good night ya'll.

Props to the Heat, they played stifling defense all game long.

But cats in here are fine with this L? Are you unaware of the current standings?
no ones happy with an L

its just that minus the turnovers in the first half which were tightened in the 2nd, theres something to be positive about

Referees call it a travel in high school and college, but not the NBA.

it looked like lebron rolled all the way over though. in the NBA you can get up from laying on the ground but you can't roll over. thats a travel anywhere including the NBA

90-90.

Nash passes to Dwight to miss ft's.
Next play underhanded falling down behind the backboard
Then, gets beat by Ray for a bucket.
Then another pass to Dwight for missed free throws......

I'm a little unhappy with Steve tonight.

not a lakers fan, but i hate the heat... the one thing i'd say is if the lakers could have that close of a game vs. the heat with 20 turnovers and kobe only showing up in the last 5 minutes, then that says something about this team's potential... i mean they played like *** and almost won. fans just need to be patient.

Gotta give credit to where it's due. Heat's defense is amazing. I mean, they made Nash look like trash. Plus, Lebron :smh: just a beast. I can go on and on about this team's lapses tonight but it's just a waste of energy. I'm lowkey glad that this team put up a fight despite the turnovers etc. Hopefully this game spark this team up.

Stil excited to see this team on sunday. I'll be there, my first Lakers game. Hopefully they show up.

Goodnight y'all.

p.s We lost but, I wasn't disappointed like our previous losses. I still have hopes for this team.

Last edited:
so Miami was defending the pick and roll beautifully, we saw that.

Why not just have the point guards dump it to Pau or Dwight and let them work, they have a huge advantage on their defenders...

stupid D'Antoni

The game needed to be played inside-out. The pick and roll was terrible and the Heat guarded it to perfection. Why run the same play all the time and expect different results? Throw it in to Gasol/Howard at the top of the paint and let them operate. That's what got us points.

And what's up with all the illegal screens set by the Heat? What would it take to get the refs to call those more?

it looked like lebron rolled all the way over though. in the NBA you can get up from laying on the ground but you can't roll over. thats a travel anywhere including the NBA
I remember doing something similar to what Lebron/Rondo did in high school during practice.

My coach just chuckled, like "nah man, you cant do that."

I was like "damn.. for real.." All dejected and everything.

Back
Top Bottom