Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got to see my boys play last night in Charlotte! It actually felt like a home game for us cause the amount of Lakers fans in attendance was CRAZY! Was there with 5 Lakers haters so I caught hell until the 4th quarter but it was all worth it to see their faces at the end of the game! :pimp:

That makes the game even sweeter for me now. :smokin Thanks for sharing, man.

I would have been so salty throughout the game if I was in your shoes, all frustrated and everything.

Then in the 4th...

"Uh-oh... here we go. :smokin"

"Ok, ok... keep chipping away."

"WHY ARE U CLOWNS QUIET? Keep it up, Lakers! Got my boys over here quiet, texting and what not!"

*we win, you look at your friends*

"You guys were saying... ?"

:smokin :rofl:

Tommorow game even gonna be more interesting LeBron finally responded to Kobes comment "Asking does Lebron need a cookie? for commenting on the Lakers struggle " LeBron said "Um, I don’t know if I want to comment on the Lakers’ saga again,” James said. “The last time I commented, Kobe said, do I want a cookie? So I’m going to leave it alone. Leave it alone. I like cookies, by the way.”

And, as he walked away, he added:

“Chocolate chip.”

Tommorow game even gonna be more interesting LeBron finally responded to Kobes comment "Asking does Lebron need a cookie? for commenting on the Lakers struggle " LeBron said "Um, I don’t know if I want to comment on the Lakers’ saga again,” James said. “The last time I commented, Kobe said, do I want a cookie? So I’m going to leave it alone. Leave it alone. I like cookies, by the way.”

And, as he walked away, he added:

“Chocolate chip.”
He's leaving it alone, then comments on the cookie part, seems like "King James" to me. 

I'd shed tears if we won tomorrow.

I would be shocked if they can steal a win
If the Lakers win and the first Lakers fan to predict the right score tomorrow win a pair of white camo foam size 11.5 from me

No lie

Last edited:
LeBron talking mad greasy :smh:

Lakers gotta dominate. They gotta thrash the Heat tomar. I haven't been this salty about an opposing team since Boston crushed us and started popping off in the finals.

If we gonna win tmoro, we gonna have to come out firing..We gonna have to come out hot..We have to come out aggresive from the start..

Lebron talkin slick etc, its gonna be hot on the court tmoro..

Mamba gonna have to have these boys ready..H cant let the matchup go to his head..

I cant stand for the heat to win, i gotta homeboy thats a one track minded lebron lover so u now how that goes when they win..

The King this and the king that..smh..

We gotta win this thing tmoro..

Kobe needs to eat wade like he did wallace the other night...But within the team strategy...Wade cant guard kobe, but kobe needs not to make it be a 1 on 5 thing..

We shouldn't win tomorrow. You know...injured. No defense. 3 games in 6 days. But I like our chances :D

LeBron talking mad greasy :smh:

This is probably why LeBron is talking...
"They don't seem to want to talk any trash. I say everything to LeBron. He says nothing back. He just laughs. There's no banter back and forth. I guess it's a generational thing. When I first came into the league, the trash talk was downright cutthroat."

Kobe added, "I don't talk trash often, but when I do, I go for the jugular."

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nb...hes-lebron-james-responded-to-his-trash-talk/

Lakers 98
Heat 93

Back
Top Bottom