Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Die hard Lakers/Kobe fans will forever have an empty feeling with the way Kobe is going out.  Roster/Coaching staff full of soft players that don't care about winning. #oneoftheGOAT hands down. RIP JERRY.

Die hard Lakers/Kobe fans will forever have an empty feeling with the way Kobe is going out.  Roster/Coaching staff full of soft players that don't care about winning. #oneoftheGOAT hands down. RIP JERRY.
it going to be kinda scary to see what happens in a few years

RIP :frown: sad day man, it's like Chick passing away all over again |I

Last edited:
R.I.P Jerry. Thank you for all you've done for this organization. This sucks bros.....
:frown:

Last edited:
Rest in Paradise to Dr. Jerry Buss.
Greatest owner in professional team sports.

Its a sad day in Los Angeles :frown:

R.I.P. to one of the greatest owners in all of sports. Class Act, Jerry Buss. His story is even more meaningful.

RIP. Cloud layer and its literally gloomy here in LA. His success brought happiness to fans of LA and all over the world.

Last edited:
R.I.P Jerry. Thank you for all you've done for this organization. This sucks bros.....
:frown:

great picture.

sad day. this season just keeps getting worse and worse. smh. Regardless of how we feel about the individual members, I feel bad for the Buss family, I can't imagine losing a father.

Definitely notlooking forward to the next ocuple years of management in regards to the Lakers & Kings...it's gonna get dark...

Been such a terrible season and now this. Rest in Peace Dr Buss. Sad day for the NBA, damn.

Back
Top Bottom