Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! Good win lakers :pimp:

This was all for you jerry, you made a great franchise and will continue to be great knowing you watching down at us. Thank you!

Kobe tearing up like that made it hard to watch. I haven't seen him ever get emotional like that.

(Some might point out he looked crybabyish when they got knocked out of the playoffs in 03 and 08, but that's a different kind born out of frustration and anger)

The Green Day song too though... I don't care if it's been done to death, the tone/lyrics/melody of that song make it the perfect/saddest funeral song

Good win tonight, lakeshow congrats to Nash and R.I.P. Buss...[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]

I like how Steve and Dwight have been in contact since the all-star break, getting on the same page with the Pick N Roll game.

Sure we are playing fresh for the first time all season but--dare I say this team may have turned a corner?

If we can commit to the Pick N Roll, I see a sharp drop off in contested 20 foot jumpers. I did not see the game but I listened to the fourth quarter on 710 and Ireland was saying tonight we didn't take many mid range jumpers in the 3rd which is usually when we fall into that trap.

Also they made note of how it looked like Dwight played pain free tonight, perhaps he is coming out trying to prove that he is good enough to build our future around.

Good win :pimp:

Putting everything else aside for tonight, just happy we won one for Dr. Buss. Hope Lakers can continue to make you proud.

Now have to do it again Friday against the Blazers. No let ups, keep getting better every single game. Port has ZERO bench, wear them down and they're done.

caught bits of the game, good win but was it the lakers defense who won the game or celtics offensive struggle?

at times it seemed like it just wasnt celtics night ( the parts i watched at least)

lol im still skeptical until lakers can prove this will be consistent

MWP had moments of good defense but for the most part dude has had a huge dropoff on defense..

As for Dwight, I think the moment that Mitch told him he's the future it woke him up to what he has here...

Nash-Dwight-Kobe is an extremely tough 3 to beat on offense, especially if Clark and MWP can show up..

Also this 8 man rotation needs to stop.. Especially underplaying Meeks while doing it.. No reason that Kobe cannot play some minues a the 3.

We have a huge hole at the 5. So we need a 5. Jermaine O'Neal minimum for the rest of the year will be a huge help, even when Pau comes back. And right now Clark and Jamison at the 4/5 is awful

:frown:

Lakers shopping Blake, Duhon, Ebanks, and Morris for Roster Spots..

Mitch is saying "You will take our **** and you'll like it."

that heckler was one one. i heard that last night like wth.

i teared up during the tribute. :frown:

great win. it certainly made me feel better. The lakers just seemed to play under control yesterday. It's wild, but good defense can make it seem like you have 8 players out there. Effort changes everything. I hope we can be consistent with this. dwight, kobe nash and ec played great. there didnt seem to be any forcing, just a good flow of offense. of course they always play better at home, so we have to see how they react when they get back on the road.

Back
Top Bottom