Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They hate each other so much.

Yet they need each other just the same

Kobe is not from this world man :smh:

I want to continue to bask in tonights win, but I saw on RealGM that D.Rose was cleared to play :nerd:

Last edited:
Kobe is not from this world man :smh:

I want to continue to bask in tonights win, but I saw on RealGM that D.Rose was cleared to play :nerd:

true, he was cleared by doctors to go play, BUT rose said himself mentally he is not in the right space to go out and play. he still might just sit out the rest of the year

true, he was cleared by doctors to go play, BUT rose said himself mentally he is not in the right space to go out and play. he still might just sit out the rest of the year

Got it, my lame a** didn't bother reading the article, I just saw the headline :lol:. I know how he feels, though my case isn't as severe. I've had tendonitis in my right knee for a long time, dealt with it, then I got it on my other knee last year, my workout/hooping regime hasn't been the same :smh:. SMH @ knee problems.

I need to take a shot of some Vino or whatever else Kobe is on :tongue:

Last edited:
Got it, my lame a** didn't bother reading the article, I just saw the headline :lol:. I know how he feels, though my case isn't as severe. I've had tendonitis in my right knee for a long time, dealt with it, then I got it on my other knee last year, my workout/hooping regime hasn't been the same :smh:. SMH @ knee problems.

I need to take a shot of some Vino or whatever else Kobe is on :tongue:

:smh: @ I know that feel

Watching the replay, I just noticed that the pass from Nash to Bryant for that corner 3 was amazing. It almost hit the line and he had to bounced it perfectly.

I just read the game recap...why did anderson miss the 2nd free throw on purpose after Dwight fouled him, after Kobe's dunk? I thought they were only down 2 at that point, and down 1 after the first ft hit? I live in thr PI so I don't get to watch too many games anymore :frown:

And kobe is overrated :rofl:

Buncha morons.

Best. Player. Ever.
One of the best performances ive ever seen yall.

Nash getting all hyped after that dunk :frown: I don't think I can recall Nash jumping around like that ever, I'm sure when the Suns won some playoff games but I don't remember

Also multiple Dwight Howard + Kobe hugs :lol:

:x :smh: :wow: :pimp:

Watching those vids reminds me of the ridiculous shots he hit against Portland to force ot and then win it, crazy thing is those shots were nearly a decade ago and hes still at it.

And people have the nerve to act like he aint top 10 AT THE VERY LEAST, if Kobe aint in someones top 10 they need to get their minds right, eyes checked, and hate outta their heart :smh:.

aside from Portland, also reminds me when he hit those clutch buckets against Nash's Suns. Now Nash knows how it feels to be in our side :pimp:

Originally Posted by thadocta

my goodness i love kobe so damn much. wouldnt even think twice about givin him a kiss in public

and kobe still has the weirdest fans in earth :lol:

lol....those new pills sure do work right kobe?;p) and here come the dudes with the goat talks again... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Props to kobe for the last two game, but at the same time LMAO at the fact he has to save them against the Raptors/Hornets.

Barely escaped the Hornets. Then barely escaped the Raptors.
Miracles three's by Kobe bailed them out.
Derozan roasted Kobe for 12-16 shooting. Lucas and Gay got theirs easily too.
So if a "bum" team like the Raptors can give the Lakers fits, what can the Bulls do?
The Bulls are a defensive powerhouse and they hustle.
This Laker team looked tired last night already.
They couldnt hit a open 3 to save their life. Aside from Kobe who got lucky, not once..not twice but THREE times.

Bulls 112
Lakers 103
Final

Back
Top Bottom