Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At the end of the day, it still was the second game of a back to back (an AWAY back to back, no less). This team is not built for that... ESPECIALLY with all of the injuries.

I knew it would be tough as soon as Dwight picked up those stupid fouls... because that's when they seemed to lose a little control and never completely recovered from it. It was uphill all the rest of the way, and they just don't have the "man-power" for that on the second night of a back to back (no matter who they're playing... but especially against a semi-athletic team).

Does this qualify as a planned loss? Because I sure expected it to be a loss (obviously was hoping for a win, especially when hearing that Teague, Smith, and Pachulia were out... but that still didn't really change my expectation). It just sucks because they made it close.

They do need to win at Indiana, though.

ok so can we finally end this season?
no kobe = no chance
just rest everyone and get ready for next year.
also **** whoever walked into kobe

Does this qualify as a planned loss? Because I sure expected it to be a loss (obviously was hoping for a win, especially when hearing that Teague, Smith, and Pachulia were out... but that still didn't really change my expectation). It just sucks because they made it close.

They do need to win at Indiana, though.

Pretty much.. I forgot when, but I did a list of games that if we lose no one should get upset about... This was one of them.

So kobe is done for the year?
frown.gif
severe ankle sprain is the diagnosis....hopefully he didn't tear anything and only needs 2-3 games off to rest it up 

mean.gif

Kobe said the sprain is as bad as it was in 2000
Doesn't know when he'll be back.

Pack in the season.
Its done

Kobe said the sprain is as bad as it was in 2000
Doesn't know when he'll be back.

Pack in the season.
Its done

Haven't seen the video, just started watching the Knicks game, then saw emergency espn ticker board say Kobe went down. But an ankle sprain to Kobe Bryant is a nothin, guys ruthless, he'll be back by Monday.

just finished watching the game...

Nash on Harris to start the 4th |I

Kobe iso all of 4th quarter :smh: too predictable.

At least DarthDeezy was finally right for once.

Back
Top Bottom