Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My dream to see KOBE play live before he hang it up, its all gone now... I should've went last time they played Portland.:smh:

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Basketball> relationships
:frown:

Not going to lie to you bros. You are my Lakers family, and I literally just let it all out.... :frown:

Go ahead and say all you want, but it hurts......

its just sad that barkley talked about it last night

saying that as a coach, sometimes you have to trust that you know better than your player

tired.gif

im torn man. i dont even know what to say **** just feels numb. been my idol since i was 8 now im 25 and see him go out like that and possibly done after giving it his all.. i cant process this right now

It's sad man.

Get him on the first plane to that Doctor in Germany who fixed his knee 2 summers ago.

Hoping nothing's torn...

But could this mean Howard will be 100% back with the Lakers next season?

Sad watching this interview with Howard. Hope this brings out the beast in him.

The tears in his eyes man...that said it all. Havent seen dude cry since that press conference..

This is killing me. I feel like dude is family. I hate it had to be him.

Kobe overrated anyway.
Bum should just retire.
Jordan wannabe.
Coattailed Shaq to 3 rings.
A KG injury and officiating got him his last 2.
81 points? Off a bum Raptors team.

Now is not the time for your shenanigans. Check yourself. Have some respect.

Why does everybody think this is Kobe's last game. We all know Kobe will not go out like this.

Dude most of us know his Career isn't DONE.

Kobe himself knows it's and got pissed and was saying "Really you at this time are even trying to ask me that question"

When some dumb *** reporter tried asking the question.

Why does everybody think this is Kobe's last game. We all know Kobe will not go out like this.
In my opinion, I know Its not Kobe's last game. It's just the fact that this might be the last time we ever see him play at a high level. Who knows what will happen when he comes back. All I know that, the Black Mamba, will not be the Black Mamba that we know......

because even if he does come back he will never be the same and kobe himself said he doesnt want to hang around struggling to be a superstar.

if they amnesty kobe next year what does that do for our team for the future?

also anybody else think fire antoni and hire kobe? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom