Delete

coworker easy

couldnt live with myself if i picked the millionaire. especially since i owed them one

Realtalk me no gusta my coworker he makes my job so much harder since i goota do the work he doesnt do, ill choose the millionaire and be selfish word to powerballin

I'd "attempt" to save both.

Put the co worker in the back, it they don't make it, :\ oh well....

Coworker

You can't trust a lot of these millionaires. Many have gotten where they are by doing shady stuff to other people.

If I saved the millionaire and he didn't keep his promise then there'd be two dead people instead of just one :lol:

if i save my co-worker (and the millionaire dies), I'm still alive and I still have to go to work and be miserable for the rest of my life.

if I save the millionaire (and my co-worker dies), I'm still alive and there's a good chance I DON'T EVER have to go back to work.

i can also save BOTH by sacrificing myself, but then I'd be dead and have no life.

MY DECISION:
i'll save the millionaire and have a chance at never working again for the rest of my life.

I'm indecisive sometimes, so I'd troll them both. Then if one happens to survive, god did it. And on the flip side, if they both die, god did it.

Realtalk me no gusta my coworker he makes my job so much harder since i goota do the work he doesnt do, ill choose the millionaire and be selfish word to powerballin
i like how you automatically know which co-worker you are stuck with...:rofl:

You skipped the part where my eh-hole coworker goes back to work next week and brags about how he saved my pathetic behind just so the female temp will potentially dome him up at the Company Social we're having next month......

I'm taking A Milli - A Milli - A Milli
glasses.gif

Millionaire.  I'll roll the dice and see if he's lying.  He will probably break you off with a decent check.  Sorry co-worker. 

Back
Top Bottom