Delete

If Kyle Williams can comeback healthy he can be that vertical threat we're looking for. People need to get over 2011 NFC Championship game and take notice that when the ball has been thrown his way he usually finds a way to make a play. I always thought KW could be Desean Jackson lite.

Last edited:
Charles Woodson visiting with us tomorrow. Says he wants to play for a contender.

Sopoaga signed with Philly. Ricky Jean Francois meeting with them as well.. our back up D-Line is completely depleted right now :x

Last edited:
^ We got someone coming up in the ranks to replace Sopoaga. We let him got for that reason. Going to sign someone as well anyways.

Ian Williams signed a 2 yr deal so he's gonna get some playing time this year....

Sad to see Delanie go, he was a personal niner favorite. Dude has all the tools just gotta put them together.

Thanks D Walker for your versatility.

Was on special teams, blocked, returned kicks, whatever but get paid.

Sopoaga not a big loss, barely was on the field it seemed.

Do not want dorsey.

Woodson or Ed Reed on a 1 or 2 yr deal would be legit :smokin Michael Huff >D

Delanie good luck in TEN, hope you blow up.

Alex Smith good luck to you, a true pro. Hope they draft Eric Fisher to protect the blindside.

Not sure how Woodson would fit with us. Hes more of a line of scrimmage player, safety now. He cant cover on the edges anymore. His abilities were well used in the Dom Capers blitzing defense. He can still cover the slot but thats what Carlos Rogers does here.

I'd rather get Ed on a 1 or 2 year deal, thats a true FS, which is really what we need.

Nnamdi and Huff tho??? You've got to be kidding me.

Not sure how Woodson would fit with us. Hes more of a line of scrimmage player, safety now. He cant cover on the edges anymore. His abilities were well used in the Dom Capers blitzing defense. He can still cover the slot but thats what Carlos Rogers does here.

I'd rather get Ed on a 1 or 2 year deal, thats a true FS, which is really what we need.

Nnamdi and Huff tho??? You've got to be kidding me.

Pipe dreams of Nnamdi and Huff. :smokin

^ The loss of DW has your head all messed up Nnamdi is :x

offbad- I see what you're saying... a healthy mario puts him #4 at best can he beat out Kyle Williams and Ginn we can only hope.

Last edited:
Pipe dreams of Nnamdi and Huff.
smokin.gif
More like a nightmare.

Huff is average at best and Nnamdi is No Suh. Worst part is Nnamdi still thinks hes elite...
do not want huff. do not want nnamdi. 

plz don't do it SF.

Still not sure why we spent a 1st rounder on him. Hope i'm wrong down the line, but dude just does not seem to have "IT"

crabs,boldin,mario*, and kyle* are all miles away of him at this point.

*depending on how healthy they both are coming back

yeah that's what i'm saying. is he not gonna get "there"? maybe he still has much more to learn. hopefully he will.

and imo kyle is only a slot, which means SF still doesn't have anyone opposite to truly compliment crabtree

no to woodson :x 49ers better draft a safety to groom if theyre going with woodson.

Last edited:
Dashon to Bucs. Good luck to the hawk in TB! Bitter sweet seeing a lot of these homegrown players leave that endured the s years, but at the end of the day this is a business with a salary cap and teams got to do what theyve got to do.

Sure I'd like Reed or Woodson but lets not act like Carlos Rodgers is a better option at corner than Woodson.

We if we are able to make it to the Super Bowl again I don't we will be facing the Ravens.

Back
Top Bottom