Delete

Had some pretty big expectations for him this season.  Not big as in putting up monster numbers, but big as in being a damn good #3 WR. 

Oh well. 

Anyone making the trip out to AZ
nerd.gif
First time in 5 years I am missing the game.  Was just too close to Christmas, and my parents (who live in AZ), are here now.  So I will be missing it. 

Good to see the inconvenient truth franky g up in that !@#$%. :pimp:

MAN p and bow could go down as the greatest linebacking duo if they stay healthy through the rest of their career.

Last edited:
LOL at that group of Panther fans who were saying they have e best linebacker duo in the NFL this year. Three Niner linebackers to their one. :lol:

And Aldon wasnt even on the ballot this yr.

Wish Mario the best of luck, I truly believed he couldve been a good #2 receiver, but that devastating injury. Whyd Kaep set him up like he did though on that throw he got injured on?!

Rookie mistake. Horrible decision and hesitation by Kap. Kap was also the reason Vernon got blown up by Kam Chancellor that same game.

Last edited:

LMAO

definition of "owned" :rofl:

"Who needs a Lombardi We have the 12th man" :stoneface:

Last edited:
overall great win. Only complaints is the pass rush needs to step up especially aldon.

Nice seeing QP out there.

its playoff time.

What is with aldons effort at times.
As far as Aldon is concerned, I spoke a little bit on this last year.  Aldon is more of a "finesse" type of pass rusher, opposed to bull rusher type IMO.  For example, you look at someone like JJ Watt (the player, not the kid that posts on the boards here ever 5 minutes) who Aldon was compared to heavily last year and he is a more in your face, just grittier type of a defender.  I noticed that last year, and I noticed it even more so this year, even though Aldon missed a few games for obvious reasons.  Aldon, just doesn't have that "down and dirty" type pf go in him from what I can see. 

I'm not saying Aldon is "soft" or trying to insinuate anything of the sort, I like Aldon for the type of player he is, I think he can and should get better in time.  He just has to learn to dig in the trenches a bit better and make his presence felt.  Something you just have to straight run threw a offensive lineman and just over power him to make more plays, which is what I would like for him to do, or begin to have that nasty streak.  Like Gregg Popovich said in the NBA playoffs last year........"I wanna see some nasty"

lmfao saw this post on the webzone so wrong :smh:

He looks like he needs to start taking the drugs again and drinking. He's a better player when he does. He plays loose. Not all tight and tentative like he does now. When he comes to practice and games drunk he gets a lot done.

When Aldon is on he's both a finesse and power/speed type rusher. I think they're giving him too many assignments+options which is taking away from his pass rushing. Vic Fangio gives a lot of these guys options on their line assignments depending on what the offense shows or does. I really wish they would just let him get into a 3 pt stance and play a 6/wide 9 without worrying about anything else ala 4-3 de. We really need him to show up this sunday because he can single-handedly change the game.

QP is going to be a playmaker. :smokin

Last edited:
all this talk about our pass rush makes me nervous about the day that Justin Smith decides to hang it up. i may be out of my element or exaggerating his value, but that dude is probably the reason why Fangio trusts his ability to rush only 4 while consistently dropping the LBs into coverage and not worrying about getting beat on runs. i trust that trent baalke will be able to find a worthy tackle when that day comes, but fillling in for Cowboy is going to be a tall order for any player, rookie or vet. we saw last year that aldon isnt close to being as effective without him, nor is our 4 man pass rush

all that being said, i cant wait to see Patrick, NoVarro and Justin introduce Eddy Lacy to the playoffs :smokin

Last edited:
there's still tank carradine after justin simth. hopefully he is the real deal. 

Last edited:

LMAO

definition of "owned" :rofl:

"Who needs a Lombardi We have the 12th man" :stoneface:

watching that video and seeing what the weather looks like in seattle and then looking out my window to see the weather in the bay area made me realize that we've already won

wearing shorts in the winter FTW

btw, which one of you knuckleheads planned this photobomb?? :lol:

welcome back p cox :pimp:

looks like rogers will be out. could be a blessing in disguise.

is eric wright going to be playing slot receivers this week?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom