delete

Is this even possible in 2013?

Only social media I have is NT, lol I just don't get it. Used to have a urbanchat, MySpace, Facebook, and black planet. Back then it was all for yambs, now it seems like a look at me contest. I'm good on social media.

But the good girls have been hurt so many times by dudes that were hurt by the bad girls, by the time you're ready for the good girl you're battling your own reservations that they're all bad, plus her super strong ***** shield.

Ya'll dudes in the wrong circles. 

Get with some chicks who are going places and it's less likely to happen, believe it or not. 

You mess with ******...well headaches ensue if you're trying to make a relationship out of it. 

Last edited:
Anybody saying "I don't trust these women; too many **** out here" are all looking in the wrong places.

Get with some chicks who are going places and it's less likely to happen, believe it or not. 

You mess with ******...well headaches ensue if you're trying to make a relationship out of it. 

I have to respectfully disagree. Chicks who are going places cheat too... and will probably cheat more than a woman who isn't going places. If they are successful that means they are independent, so they don't care if they lose a man or not. They don't need a man. But if they want another man... a successful woman will usually have the self esteem and skill set to be able to re-up.

Last edited:

Agreed.  Dudes need to upgrade from the kinds of women/girls they deal with and more importantly dudes in here need to upgrade themselves. 

Agreed.  Dudes need to upgrade from the kinds of women/girls they deal with and more importantly dudes in here need to upgrade themselves. 
Well when is the only outlet for seeking females is the club/bar, you're a goner right off the bat

Last edited:
Well when is the only outlet for seeking females is the club/bar, you're a goner right off the bat
this...ratchet chicks and those who work for that weekend come a dime a dozen in these settings. we've all seen them, catch the same chicks at the same spots. theyre not going anywhere, fast.

While what you are saying may be true,

increased success of a woman =/= increased moral conscious of a woman

If anything their increased knowledge makes these women more savvy, smart, and shrewd. 

Monogamy ain't dead... yall just messing with the wrong broads

If you want a monogamous relationship don't date a girl that has 3 or more of the following

Twitter

IG

KiK

Vine

Keek

Facebook

kik and keek are red flags . . . when someone explained it to me i was so confused​

it's basically texting without a number​

so basically it's only functions for a girl is to give out to thirsty dudes who she dont wanna give her real number to, in which case i would be offended if a girl referred me to her kik/keek instead of a number if i wanted to talk to her​

or it's other function, is to basically do non-traceable dirt​

Umm its basically this generation's AIM...you

Reading too much into it lol.

I disagree with that because we don't need AIM anymore... Everyone either has a Facebook, smartphone, or texting capabilities so why would you need to use KIK... unless you're doing something you don't want someone to know about.

If you want a monogamous relationship don't date a girl that has 3 or more of the following

Twitter
IG
KiK
Vine
Keek
Facebook

Is this even possible in 2013?

It's possible. Rare in this age, but possible.

Last edited:
I have to respectfully disagree. Chicks who are going places cheat too... and will probably cheat more than a woman who isn't going places. If they are successful that means they are independent, so they don't care if they lose a man or not. They don't need a man. But if they want another man... a successful woman will usually have the self esteem and skill set to be able to re-up.

Exactly. These type of females use their power of seduction to cheat and lie! Plus they have a ton of dudes at their disposal so they don't really care.

I have dated both. Bad girls are cool to party with and are risk takers which is a turn on however they have a lot of male friends, probably has nude pics out there, and have that attitude. Good girls are usually conservative, hardly drinks, don't smoke, Religious, and some don't even do certain sexual things but are least likely to cheat on you.

I guess you can always wife a good girl and have bad girl on the side as a booty call? Kinda scary though cause one of my boys got caught with his GF mistress and his wife divorced him with the quickness and now dude is paying a ton of money in child support, alimony and still owes his lawyer! :lol: Sucker!

Last edited:
I think guys pick up girls at the club thinking "I'm gonna tame this beast" WRONG. Once a bar fly always a bar fly. Those **** peak at high school with there only hope being a man to save them once their "bad choices" part of their lives is over. You want a good girl? Find them elsewhere

Dudes sounding extra bitter, smashing biddies and not having a companion is not the life
you sir... are wrong....

that's like me saying the only way to go is with one women forever. that'd be wrong too.

RESTAURANT ANALOGY.

i treat my dating life like a buffet at this point of my life. I'll have a little bit of this...a little bit of that... try all kinds of food (women) out.

from here, i'll find out what kind of food (women) i really like the most.. look for certain traits and whatnot

once i leave the buffett... go out and find a restaurant that serves that kind of food (woman) and settle down at that spot...

i wont need to go try other restaurants cuz i've already had my share.

you got that buffet life... and that restaurant life...

some of us are in the buffet line.... others are in the restaurant chillin'...

Twitter
IG
KiK
Vine
Keek
Facebook

Does she constantly post stupid things on twitter? she's a social media slave
Does she post OOTD? or Throw back thursdays every week on instagram? Shes a social media slave
Does she boast on FB and seek attention with duck face pictures? Shes a social media slave

Someone needs to make a check list of things to look out for on these sites. :lol:

Once you reach a certain status, most people won't cheat with someone who themselves doesn't have anything to lose. Knowing that in some way gives people a sense of security. 

A lot of people think it is only "lower class" people who cheat, but it is just as slimy at the top too. 

Once you reach a certain status, most people won't cheat with someone who themselves doesn't have anything to lose. Knowing that in some way gives people a sense of security. 

A lot of people think it is only "lower class" people who cheat, but it is just as slimy at the top too. 
Slimier. Additional wealth affords additional opportunities for everything, definitely including sextracurricular romanctivities.
I think guys pick up girls at the club thinking "I'm gonna tame this beast" WRONG. Once a bar fly always a bar fly. Those **** peak at high school with there only hope being a man to save them once their "bad choices" part of their lives is over. You want a good girl? Find them elsewhere
That, right there.

Easier at the top IMO cause you have the funds and in come cases the POWER.

View media item 442765

"I got a good GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL and I know it's a faaaact. OOoooooooo, ah. So be a good GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLL come and sit on my laaaap. OOOOhhhwuwuwuuuuhhhhh."

hate to be a dirtbag, but its been me who aint **** so if my girl ever cheats on me its only getting even

i break it down like this....very few people take the high road anymore. i would venture to say that it's in most peoples nature not to resist temptation. it takes some degree of willpower, respect,and some conscience of guilt to not cheat on someone your're with. i honestly think in today's society people just don't give a **** about how their actions are affecting others. if you've got someone good and you're cheating on them - you're only playing yourself. more often than not what goes around comes around.

Monogamy is dead fam. At least in my generation.

Like I say in TAY, I don't trust a single one of these ****.

Dudes get aired out over twitter in my city WEEKLY when someone exposes a Tyrone layin pipe when they weren't around.

After that first smash I never make an attempt to contact em.

:lol: I wouldnt go as far as this guy... But I will def. say if you're between the ages of 21-30 the # of people who are actually staying faithful are FAR less than those that are not |I

It's still some good ones out there, a lot of chicks these days just yearn for attention good or bad.

They also see you can be semi famous for nothing other than being cute and taking pics

We as men gotta start demanding more from these chicks other than just a fat ***

Truth. Repped.

Chicks like that are very self conscious...it's all about socioeconomic status. 

Bad girls don't get wifed up or dated. 

I'll take my chance on a chick who has it together versus one who doesn't. 

That't just the risk I'm willing to take. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom