delete.

I don't know about this approach but chivalry, personality, being a MAN usually work for me. Like why would you want a girl that's intrigued by a man belittling her? Do you realize how psycho she is to accept that treatment?

Moral of the story, you get a chick with that approach and she'll be burning all your stuff before it's all said and done

Wonder*

I'm mad because you are a lame - instead of taking time to better your communication skills with females - you run to a board to find out if physiological oppression work on females. This is no better or different from physical abuse ..

learn how to treat a woman with respect and maybe you'll find one that will want you for who you are, unless you are a **** then - maybe you are asking the right questions.

anyways, just wander if that's how you'll want your daughter or future daughter to be treated ..

so call me mad if you want.

Man let me get outta here. Thread sucks
tumblr_mqq84rAov11qdelwyo1_250.gif

Get out your feelings keko, I clearly wanted thoughts on the topic not for shots to be taken at me, but you got it...last word is yours babe

And you think you are doing it big - you know how to spell check, but you don't know how to pick up a WOMAN.

LMAO!

What a lame you are ...

Get out your feelings keko, I clearly wanted thoughts on the topic not for shots to be taken at me, but you got it...last word is yours babe
But I did give you advise and my thoughts on the entire situation, instead you try to snap on me.

So I'm giving you my second thoughts ...

Don't be mad bruh ...

I'm good!

Mark Antony on some #neverforget type ****....you got it bro
Clearly every thread you've ever posted or will post will never be perceived as lame...hot ****
lmao. Bruh this thread is too lame for you to try to stunt.

Dunno what you're trying to say, but calm down son. To answer your question then rudeness gets no one, honesty does. If you're honestly aloof to her bull **** while others thirst she may be intrigued. If you're trying to be an *** hole they can smell it, won't stand for it. So in essence become a better man, be true to yourself.

Cool story about you NOT smashing the cold dime at work "because you really didn't try to" bro. You want props? So many girls you were too shook to be rejected in the work place.. 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Umm I'm pretty sure dude said they've been married for three years... I guess yambs were had...

Reading is fundamental

Well said, thank you.

Dunno what you're trying to say, but calm down son. To answer your question then rudeness gets no one, honesty does. If you're honestly aloof to her bull **** while others thirst she may be intrigued. If you're trying to be an *** hole they can smell it, won't stand for it. So in essence become a better man, be true to yourself.

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemeeeeeeen the last word goes toooooooo *drum rolls*

KEKO JONES!!!!!!

But I did give you advise and my thoughts on the entire situation, instead you try to snap on me.

So I'm giving you my second thoughts ...

Don't be mad bruh ...

I'm good!

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemeeeeeeen the last word goes toooooooo *drum rolls*

KEKO JONES!!!!!!
You ok?

Seems like you really mad - calling me babe and trying that psychological BS to try to shut me up?

Grow up buddy - you are acting very immature right now!

I'm the immature one, yet you can't let **** die. Oh, the irony. Rolls eyes #tellemwhyUmadbabe #thestageisyours

You ok?

Seems like you really mad - calling me babe and trying that psychological BS to try to shut me up?

Grow up buddy - you are acting very immature right now!

UOENO

[ name="mugen81" url="/t/561226/breaking-females-down-nt-share-your-thoughts/30#post_18446315"]What's going on in this thread
dylano.gif
[/quote

I'm the immature one, yet you can't let **** die. Oh, the irony. Rolls eyes #tellemwhyUmadbabe #thestageisyours
Letting what die?

I'm simply understanding what you attempted to do and called you out on it.

Like telling me that I won, then trying to make fun and saying that I had the last work and now this. All signs of you wanting me to **** without telling me it. Just like your lame question on how to put a woman down so she can notice you.

You have lame written all over you!

Now I'm done - Any reply from you is to eager me to reply back!

Letting what die?

Like telling me that I won, then trying to make fun and saying that I had the last work and now this. All signs of you wanting me to **** without telling me it. Just like your lame question on how to put a woman down so she can notice you.

Bruh I skipped over your posts because I thought you were quoting poetry :lol:

Lololol, I'm dying over here. I wasn't even thinking that hard, honestly. My apologies if I upset you. You right I have lame written all over me #neverforget

Letting what die?

Back
Top Bottom