delete.

There's a fine line between knowing exactly what you want and being too picky. As with many things, the smarter people in life will probably struggle to find that exact specimen that matches their requirements down to a T. It's kinda good to be open, and not so rigid. There's a lot of give and take too.

You've got to give and take a little bit b/c many people won't find his or her soul mate, sadly. It would be great if there were an air tight system to match couples.

I think the divorce rate is so high b/c people get in relationships and marry for the wrong reasons: looks, sex, financial stability.

step 1 she looks good
step 2 you like her personality
step 3 she aint a ****

that is how you find the one

make me proud grass hopper..

Last edited:
The One doesn't exist. Don't let society force the idea of settling upon you.

Tell homie to stack those bodies and focus on bettering himself.

Honestly, I think it just deals with the fact you BOTH feel the connection. I'm not talking about the whole seeing her, and YOU feel the connection. Instead the both of you, words can't describe it. Hopefully you catch my drift, gl OP.

The One doesn't exist. Don't let society force the idea of settling upon you.

Tell homie to stack those bodies and focus on bettering himself.

OP said his friend is done with dating

and OP your friend gotta date to find the one in the first place anyways

Last edited:
Waiting for anything in life is counter productive to whatever said goal or desire is. The "one" will appear for your friend when the time is right and both parties are in mutually conducive mental and spiritual states. For all he knows the "one" could be in his life already. Life is more about "spaces" not "places". Spaces representing where your heart and mind are and places representing being in the right place. The former is a more realistic situation but the later is possible, slim but possible.

So does this mean you Do the pursuing and wait for reciprocity?

Honestly, I think it just deals with the fact you BOTH feel the connection. I'm not talking about the whole seeing her, and YOU feel the connection. Instead the both of you, words can't describe it. Hopefully you catch my drift, gl OP.

Back
Top Bottom