Delete

this dude never fails to sound dumb LOL 
laugh.gif

Listen, I'm not the best with advice but I know what has worked for me from experience. If your in a relationship with someone or developing one that can be potentially fruitful there needs to be trust, communication, and comprimise in order for there to be growth.

The quicker your able to lay out what you expect from the relationship and where you stand on certain issues the better. You gotta draw your line in the sand from the jump so that nobody gets confused later on.

You are who you are and you were born and developed some innate and learned predispositions to certain things when it comes to the opposite sex.

You have to remember that even though you think your right 100% of the time about things...your not. So you gotta comprimise on certain issues. BUT if an issue hits close to home with you (i.e. girl going out with guy friends, talking to exes, people talking **** about you to her) you gotta put your foot down. No ***** is worth the prolonged headache of a relationship if you gotta be looking over your damn shoulder all the time.

Draw your line in the sand early and get rid of habitual line steppers.

Know your worth.

This!! If you know that you're better than a #2 then let her know.

Nah, I wanted your guys opinions on the topic to see if people would be cool with their girl doing that or not or whether its a big deal to them.
soooo i gave you advice for no reason?? lolll smhhhh what a waste.. she ain't even your girl pffffffffffff
laugh.gif

Emmanuel the type of dude ha girl gon get with if ya broke up

If my girl pulled something like this she get shunned for 2-3 weeks foh miss me w that can't pick up BS

Back
Top Bottom