Delete.

I felt like a God for the 3 months I didn't fap, now I'm a simp again [emoji]128531[/emoji]. Damn bath towel and this hood rat twerk video set me off. Honestly as stated some pages back the post-fap in the dumps feeling and 20-40 sec rush of pleasure isn't even worth it. Rather be deep in that majin buu

I just don't get how NOT fapping helps improve your concentration. Sometimes I can't hit the books till I've done the deed :lol:

I just don't get how NOT fapping helps improve your concentration. Sometimes I can't hit the books till I've done the deed
laugh.gif
in moderation it can help you but sometimes ****** OD like bruh up there who can't remember the last time he's gone 48 hours without choking his wee wee...

Reset tomorrow.

I was studying for a final & had to rub one out to ease my mind :smh:

Last edited:
Stop fapping and your natural instinct to acquire yambs will flourish.

Your game is being suppressed because all you gotta do is open Chrome to get the yambs.

That's not even the case. I just never have a setting to holla at yambs bro.
I'm either working, gym( worst place to holla at females IMO) or spending time with my daughter, and when I'm with her I don't even pay attention to no one but her real talk. On top of that I barely go out, if I do its like once a year type of thing. So theres really a small opp. for me to holla at broads. Plus Maryland broads are hella wack :lol:

That's not even the case. I just never have a setting to holla at yambs bro.
I'm either working, gym( worst place to holla at females IMO) or spending time with my daughter, and when I'm with her I don't even pay attention to no one but her real talk. On top of that I barely go out, if I do its like once a year type of thing. So theres really a small opp. for me to holla at broads. Plus Maryland broads are hella wack
:lol:

giphy.gif

Had to reset on 5/10 after being in for 11 days.

I was texting an old friend and received pictures I wasn't expecting. Y'all can guess the rest.

Was relaxed earlier and this thought of stuffing my Hispanic neighbor's (separated w/ two kids) guts popped into my head. [emoji]128517[/emoji] yikes this **** is madness/ crazy was really on the edge but day 2 tonight

Coasting.

:pimp:

Think about the ****** aftermath.

Stay strong... Get your urges under control.

Back
Top Bottom