Delete.

Son about to waste all the progress he made just to get back into the game

Im trying to make this a permanent thing

Fapped first time in about a month yesterday...I get p regularly but I feel like I need to get my swagger back/up

About to get back on my ish as of right now

Last edited:
i feel like i have already progressed to an advanced level. i still feel all of my benefits. i have retained all the insight and knowledge learned from my no fap streaks. it is ok my sons. i shall start again once more... :smokin

A million things you can do in your free time than fondle your doodle.

When I think about how pathetic it is for someone to be incapable of not touching their ****, **** snaps me back into reality almost instantly.

Idk if that'll help anyone else tho

Last edited:
Man I think even though I get regular, right now I just want more variety, that's why I end up doing this every now and then. Thought I was out this phase. Don't really have the time to be messing with **** though.

still in. for those who don't believe the hype, your mojo with females is real. 
pimp.gif

Damn. I stopped fapping since Oct 1st. But today I was fapping in my dream. Does that count as a disqualification?

you aren't really on a streak until you legitimately forget and stop recording your day count

that's when it stops becoming a challenge and just a lifestyle...you don't have a day counter for washing your *** or brushing your teeth you just do it

Last edited:
I'm like 7 or 8 days in, might be 9 I don't remember.

you aren't really on a streak until you legitimately forget and stop recording your day count

that's when it stops becoming a challenge and just a lifestyle...you don't have a day counter for washing your *** or brushing your teeth you just do it
I feel it.

Wish it was as easy as when I quit smoking trees.

Pretty much

I never counted the days but just have a 'feel' for how long it's been. Think im approaching a month in a couple days

I think this might be the streak that last a lifetime, sometimes I'll get the urge on those rare days my schedule is clear but it's batted away effortlessly

I don't really believe in that super powers ish though

From what I've noticed:

Voice is tremendously deeper

Much more natural confidence

Increase in risky/reckless behavior

General '**** it' attitude

Noticing much faster gains in the gym

Overall strength / stamina seems to be noticeably higher

Seems like my testosterone has been permanently boosted or something, they need to do a long-lasting study on this

Stopped smoking trees before I started too

Last edited:
Havent chocked the chicken since June I think, it been a min even to the point where I'd feel funny as hell if I did it :lol:

Tomorrow makes a week since I got some yambs...but tomorrow is my birthday so the box should be handed to me with a ribbon tied around it :nthat:

Idk how I functioned in college I was fapping damn near everyday on top of getting yambs pretty much everyday/every other day I used to be mad groggy

I'm glad I'm out of my hornball phase.. two - three times a week is all I need and I'm good

I'm on day 26 about to break this streak, haven't bust one in 7 days. Taking everything in me not to fap jesus be a fence.

Back
Top Bottom