Delete.

Day 8. Definitely gonna need the extra energy cuz of the fall season. No sun out , aint getting my usual dose of vitamin d.

I read that you can rub some Vit D cream on your nuts and get the testosterone boost that way. I'm looking into it.

How y'all do this? I gotta at least get one in a day. I try to keep busy but I can't. I go to work, come home and go for a run, shower, then go out to eat or watch TV. Daily routine. But somehow still find myself, feeling myself. I'll admit that when I go a couple days without it I feel and look incredible down there.
Sit on your hands.

Sons gotta stop the self abuse. Ya joint never gon be the same. When you do go to take suttin down it won't acknowledge the yams because you trained it to hunt your palm.

Sons gotta stop the self abuse. Ya joint never gon be the same. When you do go to take suttin down it won't acknowledge the yams because you trained it to hunt your palm.

:lol: I'm done starting today. :lol: :lol: :lol: @ son saying feel free to pm me, that's a violation

But I'm Day 1 now looking to get 130 before my Bday.

How y'all do this? I gotta at least get one in a day. I try to keep busy but I can't. I go to work, come home and go for a run, shower, then go out to eat or watch TV. Daily routine. But somehow still find myself, feeling myself. I'll admit that when I go a couple days without it I feel and look incredible down there.

U just have to break the habit . It's hard at first cuz u r addicted. Try doing a week then two then a month then a month and a half then three etc etc

Imma try for 180 aka half the year

Back in at a week and a half 
laugh.gif

I was able to finesse 3 months back to back.. Gotta get my willpower back proper.

Two days in and I'm feeling moody as hell. Slight headache and drained. Not sure I can keep this up.

Tomorrow will be day 14 :smokin :smokin :smokin

Fully occupied with football and world series tonight ain't even thinking ab fapping

I feel really good. It's been about 2 months or so for me. The thought doesn't even cross my mind

Then again the gym helps me release test, so that helps. But I'm seeing this no fap thru for the rest of the year. I think if I can make it to my bday (June 1) I can effectively be in the no fap crew for months if not years

Back
Top Bottom