Round 1 Match 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NTWT's Most Attractive Woman of WWE 2K19 Tournament
Round 1 Match 2

Ronda Rousey VS Zelina Vega

Each Match lasts 24 hours
Rd. 1 Match 2 Start/End Time (12:36pm -12:36pm) Central time
(Matchup Start times may vary. Weekdays should be around 7pm-10pm central, weekends may vary too. 24 hour rule should give everyone enough time to get their vote in. I have a life outside of Niketalk)
Non-NTWTers welcome to join in!
Campaigning for your favorite is encouraged!
(Only Current WWE women, no legends/HOFs)
Votes are visible. Please no spam/fake accounts. I will disqualify zero post account votes.
*Tie breaker (If a match should end in a tie. I will have the computer pick winner via "flip coin" randomized 7 times. Top seed = heads Bottom Seed = Tails)
Overall just have fun with IT. (ITs not that serious)

*Recap Mandy Rose defeats Lana 30-16
Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 11.28.17 AM.png

Minus 1 vote Mandy Rose. @RSindian has zero posts
Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 11.46.44 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 11.41.29 AM.png

The Bracket
138210.png

Seeds were randomized

Ronda Rousey
ronda_rousey_wwe_raw_women_s_champion_new_png_2018_by_lunaticahlawy_dcl2riv-pre.png

VS

Zelina Vega

zelina_vega_2017_nxt_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16_dbpmojk-pre.png

Last edited:
Ronda (along with a couple other entrants) ain't got no kinda business being in this tourney :lol:

I feel like there's probably, like, a thousand other chicks who could've (and should've) replaced her (along with a couple other entrants' lol)

tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg

damn. putting dudes on blast with who voted what. Can you imagine if that was utilized in the most beautiful female thread a few years back?:wow::lol: imagine the amount of ignore buttons used for Team Hillary Duff.

damn. putting dudes on blast with who voted what.

ya, there is no good reason for it

it influences the voting
last year, people were butt hurt & demanded that they see the votes so they could at least harass other users if it didn't go their way
op gave in to the pressure

Back
Top Bottom