deleteeee

thanks 
pimp.gif

he did that then it says a message from the board saying 'if youd like to apply click the 'apply for membership' button'...there was no such button. only a spot to write a message to the admins and send that message. *scratches head*

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

he did that then it says a message from the board saying 'if youd like to apply click the 'apply for membership' button'...there was no such button. only a spot to write a message to the admins and send that message. *scratches head*
So write something about wanting to join NT in the box and submit the message. That's what I did like three years ago or something like that.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Yo, a couple of my pals have been laughing at some of the posts ive been looking through such as the LAMEBOOK.com thread and etc, they want to join but they cannot find the 'apply for membership' button anywhere. I signed up for NT way back in the day when we werent using yuku and im trying to help but i have had no luck in finding that button for them either. they created their yuku accounts but need help.
any of you mind helping out? im sorry if this doesnt deserve its own thread just thought it would get the quickest responses. 
embarassed.gif
2e15fyo.jpg

supreme i just saw your thread about 'who the hell are you' lol...now i get why you posted that stoneface 
roll.gif
 you must think im one of them. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom