DELETING EVERYTHING FROM COMPUTER

my brother just gave me his computer and as of right now it has alot of $$%+ on it...is there a way to delete everything from the computer and start from scratch??? using Windows Vista btw

Insert Vista disk, boot from it, at the installation screen just reformat disk or partition you're installing it on and reinstall the operating system. I'd suggest you pick up the student deal on Windows 7 ($30 if they still have it) if you can and just upgrade to make that process really worth it.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Insert Vista disk, boot from it, at the installation screen just reformat disk or partition you're installing it on and reinstall the operating system. I'd suggest you pick up the student deal on Windows 7 ($30 if they still have it) if you can and just upgrade to make that process really worth it.
the 30 dollar promo is over.  it's 65 now.

download an iso file for vista (google it) and burn it onto a dvd then do a clean install.  the vista iso is legal btw.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

download an iso file for vista (google it) and burn it onto a dvd then do a clean install.  the vista iso is legal btw.
Only costs me $15 at my school store
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

my brother just gave me his computer and as of right now it has alot of $$%+ CP on it...is there a way to delete everything from the computer and start from scratch??? using Windows Vista btw
kill it with fire

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

mind pointing me in the right direction, please

Back
Top Bottom