Deleting Social Media

We’re creatures of habit. It’s definit sad when you find out just how much the world has programmed us to constantly look at these apps.

It’s to the point people will be in meetings and speaking and they don’t even care if you’re looking at your phone. Hell, They’re doing the same when you get up and it’s your turn to talk.

I have always valued my privacy, therefore never did the social media thing. Never understood the generation who gave their info up too easily. Websites, anonymous chat, cool. But putting up pics of your family for everyone to see, taking pics of what you are eating and every place that you go? The narcissism, the self absorbed nature, downright hilarious!

social media is what you make of it
if you want to surround yourself with materialism and self centered people you have that option
if you want to surround yourself with self help and diy instructions you have that option

we gotta stop acting like SM is one thing and is ruining everything

social media is what you make of it
if you want to surround yourself with materialism and self centered people you have that option
if you want to surround yourself with self help and diy instructions you have that option

we gotta stop acting like SM is one thing and is ruining everything
It was created to do exactly what is was supposed to do. The creators of the venue admitted that they do not allow their own children to use it. That speaks volumes.

I’ve taken breaks from FB and will eventually delete completely once I get my pics off. The only reason I’ve been on there for the past five years or more were the the private hobby groups. To my friends list, it looks like I’m never in there. FB is pure trash and have been for some time.

IG on the other hand, I use as a creative outlet and find tons of inspiration on there; however in large doses it’s still unhealthy and I notice my most “interesting “ friends hardly post because they are too busy living.

/social media, period.

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Sounds like AA meeting

“I’m going to rehab” :lol: :rofl:

I don’t sympathize with people who are obsessed with SM.

Go outside and live.

Last edited:
Find what works for you and maintain balance. Too much of anything is bad for you

Delete your NT account. It's still social media; doesn't matter if your real name or pic is on here. You don't need personal info on tumblr or twitter to talk about sneakers either..

How are forums anonymous?
you dont have to be real on forums, anyone can sign up with info

its not linked to other things exactly outside of cookies for ads

most forums(and other places like reddit) also have strict doxxing rules

Back
Top Bottom