DELETION REQ'D

Originally Posted by jm2000

Dude really said my body is ready
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Phrase gets me every time! 

Why not smash her? Your 30 she is 20, you definetly are getting the better end of the deal unless she has the clap. Make good love to her dude so other brothers get to caress those cheeks down the line. Your race is depending on you........

image_large

Why not smash her? Your 30 she is 20, you definetly are getting the better end of the deal unless she has the clap. Make good love to her dude so other brothers get to caress those cheeks down the line. Your race is depending on you........

image_large

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Just reading "my body is ready" I picture the harry porter gif lol

same here... but OP smash we talking about going in for the kill just do it if not someone else is.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Just reading "my body is ready" I picture the harry porter gif lol

same here... but OP smash we talking about going in for the kill just do it if not someone else is.

Can we get some screencaps of what she texted after you said "my body is ready"?

Very interesting.

Can we get some screencaps of what she texted after you said "my body is ready"?

Very interesting.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

image_large
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

image_large
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're 31??? You better hit that early...as in early in the day cause you gon be sleepy after its way past your bed time gramps.

Don't forget to see Alice.

You're 31??? You better hit that early...as in early in the day cause you gon be sleepy after its way past your bed time gramps.

Don't forget to see Alice.

Back
Top Bottom