Demar Derozan in Kobe's

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

I like it hopefully Mayo can join also.
Please no.. this man needs his own sig. shoe
Yup...Nike already has a logo for him...

nike-oj-mayo-logo.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Demarvelous
pimp.gif
its gonna be a good year man. all i expect of this kid isconsistent improvement and smart decisions. don't worry about stats, just bring the intangibles, put in the work and the rest will come.

wish the raps still had the old black/purple unis, the PE colorways would've been solid!

Hopefully DeRozan can eventually be the 20 ppg wingman that the Raps have been missing since Vince left.

BTW, that OJ Mayo logo is SICK. One of the best logos I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

id be surprised if they had a "team kobe" this early. how many years after jordan retire (2nd time?) did the team jordan concept form?
A few people had Jordan P.E.s as far back as the 9's/10's I believe, but Eddie Jones rockin the Team Jordan and Jumpman Pro's in 96-97was the first dude I remember on team Jordan.

Carlos Tevez wrote: BTW, that OJ Mayo logo is SICK. One of the best logos I've ever seen.

It's not that serious/great dude...
laugh.gif
...pretty genericto be honest.

& this "Team Kobe" idea is pretty lame to say the least...

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

it's ridiculous that any player would wear the shoes of a player that they are going to be directly competing against.

Really? I don't think it's that serious, or nothing to ponder over.

Players wore Jordans in the late 90's while he was still playing. Just like players wore the "Dr. J's" when he was still playing, and viceversa.

Sign of respect if you are comfortable wearing someone else's signature shoe.

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by bijald0331

id be surprised if they had a "team kobe" this early. how many years after jordan retire (2nd time?) did the team jordan concept form?
A few people had Jordan P.E.s as far back as the 9's/10's I believe, but Eddie Jones rockin the Team Jordan and Jumpman Pro's in 96-97 was the first dude I remember on team Jordan.

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom