*| | Denim _ School | |*

Because my nuts were all up in those dude. It'd seem weird to pass that evil on to another man.

But hey, if you know of a forum/marketplace where folks don't mind paying for some used denim—please point me in that direction.

Because my nuts were all up in those dude. It'd seem weird to pass that evil on to another man.

But hey, if you know of a forum/marketplace where folks don't mind paying for some used denim—please point me in that direction.
not weird at all. dudes will cop with no shame at all :smh: :lol: they'll probably wear it w/o washing too :rolleyes

finally tracked down some PRPS Movie Blue Ramblers after a couple years

This might be a weird thing to ask, but **** it.

My Iron Hearts aren't fitting too good these days. They didn't exactly stretch at the waist like they said they would. Would I be able to sell them?

Go ahead and sell them man. :lol:

It's not that weird

Anyone know where I can find some black jeans with a similar fit (a little looser fitting)?

Last edited:
Knew I said I would post pics of my PRPS demons. Finally got around to it 
laugh.gif
 3 months in. Worn literally everyday except for a day or two

Damn those look good, I wish I could wear jeans everyday

My ramblers are 14 months old and look nothing like that

Damn those look good, I wish I could wear jeans everyday

My ramblers are 14 months old and look nothing like that
Thanks brother. Between walking to class every day and wearing them out on the weekends and spilling all tons of alcoholic beverages on them, they get a ton of wear out of them. Definitely got my moneys worth thus far.

Thanks brother. Between walking to class every day and wearing them out on the weekends and spilling all tons of alcoholic beverages on them, they get a ton of wear out of them. Definitely got my moneys worth thus far.

I feel ya if I had raw jeans at Penn State they'd be in a denim museum now lol

Just got some APC new cures for a good price . practically new . only thing is , they kinda open up on the leg which is not what I want . are all new cures like that ? . they're also kind of long for me ? What do I need to do to make them skinnier on leg opening and shorten them ? Thanks guys . noob on this :frown:

Just got some APC new cures for a good price . practically new . only thing is , they kinda open up on the leg which is not what I want . are all new cures like that ? . they're also kind of long for me ? What do I need to do to make them skinnier on leg opening and shorten them ? Thanks guys . noob on this :frown:

If they seem kind of long to you get them hemmed. It really comes down to preference.

Honestly... levis 511 would do the trick
nah 510s would give you that look. 511s are kinda too loose fitting, they almost seem like straight legged IMO. 510s are super skinnies but if you get your actual size or up one they look more like the jeans pictured, a lil' looser.

Last edited:
What do I do to them to make them skinnier. Anyone ever hemm their APCs?
get it tapered at an alterations shop. hemmed is length wise and just getting it shorter. but be careful of how you get em tapered. they might get that wide hip look like how mine turned out. but thats mainly because i dropped a substantial amount of weight.

Be careful when hemming raw denim (getting them cut shorter). Raw denim is known to shrink when it comes in contact with water - that's why inseams on raw denim are so long. If you're not smart about it, you'll end it with high waters. I'm against hemming raws, I just saw cuff them. I've seen too many pairs on eBay that have been "hemmed" to like 29" inseams :x

Honestly... levis 511 would do the trick
nah 510s would give you that look. 511s are kinda too loose fitting, they almost seem like straight legged IMO. 510s are super skinnies but if you get your actual size or up one they look more like the jeans pictured, a lil' looser.

He did say he wanted them alittle looser and IMO that's what a TTS pair of 511s will look like unless you have chicken legs.

My APC's have that grainy texture ever since I washed them (kinda feels and sounds like sandpaper almost if you know what I mean).. I must have to wear them in again for them to get smooth and looser right?

My APC's have that grainy texture ever since I washed them (kinda feels and sounds like sandpaper almost if you know what I mean).. I must have to wear them in again for them to get smooth and looser right?
yep. i personally like that feeling idk why :rolleyes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom