*| | Denim _ School | |*

sizing up shouldn't really make a difference and if you don't like the length you can easily hem them. Personally i always size so i can cuff my jeans
mehh they sold out of the 33s grrr. but was on karmaloop and found another pair of the grey selvedge marked down to 75 shipped so I am going to make the purchase. I have a few pairs of weird guys in a 32 and they have stretched pretty well in the waist but not horribly. Think I am going to just go with a 31 and get on with my day lol

Last edited:
Not the best picture but my work so far starting from the right.

2yv18n8.jpg

1) Samauri 0500XX since I think 2009
2) Evisu MIJ #2 since I think 2010
3) Flathead 3001 about a month old
And somewhere under there Samauri s5000bk since about 2008

I wish I could wear my denim more but I'm always in scrubs since 2010 for school but yeah. The Samauris are my favorites as far as texture and fading properties goes. Most comfy would be the Evisus since they stretched out the most. I'll try to get individual pics when I have more time.

Last edited:
You should have gotten a smaller size to compensate for the stretch. If you hot soak, they're just going to stretch back again to original size.

Anyone have any insight as the sizing on Petit Standards? Should I go down two again, or would one suffice?

Thanks for the reply. Would soaking them effect future fading?
Could I soak them and put them in the dryer to shrink them more or would the dryer hurt them?

I'm a 32 in most my jeans/pants. I was looking to order a pair of A.P.C.'s would I size down to a 31 or stay with a 32?

Anyone have any tapered unbranded jeans. Would like to cop a pair but don't know jow the will fit

Where should I send my denim to get repaired? I wear some Unbranded straight slim fits that I didn't get tailored so they are frying where my cuffs are. I was looking at denim therapy but seems like they might be a little pricey. Any advice?

Where should I send my denim to get repaired? I wear some Unbranded straight slim fits that I didn't get tailored so they are frying where my cuffs are. I was looking at denim therapy but seems like they might be a little pricey. Any advice?

If your in the NYC area there is a Groupon deal for Denim Surgeon

Beautiful jeans. I need to cop a pair this weekend |I but I just can't bring myself to buy another pair

anybody have any gilt promo codes theyd like to give away? trying to get a pair of new jeans...thnx

So I got mine tapered two inches off about a year ago & used that to patch the crotch area.

I just hate the fact that after I soaked em the honey combs went away :\

A.P.C. NS [had em since 06]

9680637479_4b47041eb7_z.jpg

9683884500_eebcfd02bf_z.jpg

9683889336_621afe27c8_z.jpg

9683862336_d4e4603476_z.jpg

Last edited:
So I picked up my first pair of raw denims recently. I went with APC's New Standard fit and I love em. All my other jeans are crap (Tru's and Sevens lol) compared to these.

Does anyone know what other brands have a fit like the New Standards and on par with the same quality?

Thanks!

So I got mine tapered two inches off about a year ago & used that to patch the crotch area.

I just hate the fact that after I soaked em the honey combs went away :\

dude those are nice!

i wanna wash mine sooo bad, i was just in LA and my plans were to go do the beach wash and p*****'d out :smh:

i wanna get that washed denim look..

this chick on melrose was like "damn your jeans are dope!, dont wash them yet"

thats probably why i didnt

damn the P :smh: :lol:

i also got mine tapered.. at the time wanted a more "cleaner look" and not too many stacks

now i regret it. i wish i had more stacks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom