*| | Denim _ School | |*

What you get?
nerd.gif
PNS

Question for those who have had the APC NS and PNS. If I'm a 28 in NS should I get a 29 or 28 in the PNS? I remember someone mentioning they only went one size down instead of two.

Question for those who have had the APC NS and PNS. If I'm a 28 in NS should I get a 29 or 28 in the PNS? I remember someone mentioning they only went one size down instead of two.
probably a 29.  I went with 1 size down from my usual, un-raw (or as I call it 'cooked') denim and they fit great

yeah, that was cheesy

Anyone ever have this problem on their denim? Stitching comes loose or undone at the pockets? Is it best to cut it and tie the ends or just leave it?

Yeah I've had that before. Cut, don't pull. I put a dab of super glue at the end to prevent further unraveling

Anyone ever have this problem on their denim? Stitching comes loose or undone at the pockets? Is it best to cut it and tie the ends or just leave it?
yeah, it has happed to the coin pocket edge on my nudies.  I use a lighter and but the ends.  I do that with most loose threads on my stuff

Yes, if you let it keep going you will probably get a hole where the denim meets the pocket bag.

dude theres no reason the stitching should be coming undone at that stage of your denimz life. thats poor craftsmanship.

but yeah i would just have it repaired. it couldnt be more than a few bucks

^
I've seen blogs where people applied it to jackets. Haven't seen anyone do it to jeans yet. It'd be cool to have waterproof jeans.

About to go look at some denim at a boutique around my way. What do you guys recommend? Leaning towards a pair of APC, although I do own and like PRPS. Budget 200

About to go look at some denim at a boutique around my way. What do you guys recommend? Leaning towards a pair of APC, although I do own and like PRPS. Budget 200
Get some N&F deep indigos :nthat:

Side note, did you guys know that N&F are making denim for kids :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom