*| | Denim _ School | |*

Bought my first pair of dry jeans from Gap for $60 and I love them. Can I iron them?

They have long lines on the side from how they were being displayed in the store. 

That's what I was trying to achieve.

Bought a 33x34 waist thinking the jeans would be slimmer and would shrink after soaking.
Instead they're boxy and didn't shrink as much I expected.
get in the tub with them on like you taking a shower and take the jeans off and let them dry

Bought a 33x34 waist thinking the jeans would be slimmer and would shrink after soaking.
get in the tub with them on like you taking a shower and take the jeans off and let them dry

Loooool.

Anyways, you were better off exchanging for a different size. Depending on what kind of jeans they are; they will inevitably revert to their initial size anyway so shrinking would be a futile effort.

Loooool.

Anyways, you were better off exchanging for a different size. Depending on what kind of jeans they are; they will inevitably revert to their initial size anyway so shrinking would be a futile effort.
It's a straight fit and they're raw

They were final sale so just gotta deal with it. 
What brand are the boxy jeans ? Lol
Andrew Marc.

wassup guys?

I'm looking to get some slim cut jeans but i want them to fit over boots like timbs. any suggestions?

wassup guys?

I'm looking to get some slim cut jeans but i want them to fit over boots like timbs. any suggestions?

Kind of vague, but here's some advice - check the leg opening measurements on whatever you get. I know Timbs have that thick padded collar; so if you want them to fit over Timbs, look at something no smaller than 7.5" (15") leg opening depending on what size Timb you wear.

Last edited:
^ good advice.

If you read the fit description, I think you'll be fine with most "slim" fits, look out for designs that taper below the knee. A lot will get down to the 7-7.3 range which might be too slim for your boots.

Anyone know where to find Rogue Biker Moto jeans size 34? Im a 32 but im reading they run super small. Nordstrom had a 38 for $70...jeez.

wassup guys?

i don't think any sim fit jeans will cover boots. unless you want to do the homeade bootcut technique 

slitjeans.jpg

wassup guys?

i don't think any sim fit jeans will cover boots. unless you want to do the homeade bootcut technique 

slitjeans.jpg
They can be pretty expensive but you can always score a pair for cheap off E-bay. You can try RRL slim bootcut jeans They are slim  through the thighs with a bootcut bottom . I have a pair, they are selvedge and quality is top notch. They don't get that much wear though because I have T-Mac calves and they look sloppy on me.

Yeezus with a pair

Can anyone point me in the direction to a nice pair of grey slim denim?

Like someone said, Naked & Famous is not a bad option if you want to spend less than RRL. They have the Weird Guy in Grey Selvedge for $135, and their other line Unbranded has the UB206 for like $80 if you want to spend under $100.

Most Barneys Co-op locations seem to carry em, but you can also look around for some smaller boutiques in your area who would probably carry them

Back
Top Bottom