*| | Denim _ School | |*

sorry for the bad lighting but i took a picture of the stonewash ApcXKanye from last season. I bought a size 27 and I usually wear a size 30

Last edited:
Damn you fit into a 27? I usually wear 30-31 and I got a 29 in the YePC's and the legs were jeggings. Waist measured 34". I'm taking a 30 this time.

The way thes jeans are cut, u may want to size for your hips rather than your normal waist sizin for apc

Damn you fit into a 27? I usually wear 30-31 and I got a 29 in the YePC's and the legs were jeggings. Waist measured 34". I'm taking a 30 this time.

Yea. I have skinny legs but have a big butt. I love how they fit, I wish I got a size 28 but they were sold out. I caught a restock and the biggest size they had was a 27. They do stretch a good amount. The waist measures to a size 33, thats why I wear them a little more sagged than usual.

Yeahhh, these aren't for me. Looks like I'm going with the JE. What happened to dude that was gonna post pics? He never got the puke out? :lol:

I remember reading that and thinking damn that must really suck to puke on expensive jeans you just bought.

Size up next time, ya upper body to big for you to be rocking slim jeans like those. Or maybe it's the angle but something off

Last edited:
The fit on those Kanye jeans is :x :x :x

People seem to be forgetting that the most important thing with jeans is how the fit/pair looks ON YOU personally. Everyone goes crazy for those Kanye jeans, but I've seen like 2 people total that looked good in that cut...

One person gonna be like "I sized down 4, they fit perfect" and someone else "TTS, they fit perfect" all without posting fit pics :rofl:

why I hate buying any thing online, it's really not a substitute for being able to go to a store where you can try things on

I'm from chi and I still wish I lived in a more hip city like New York or LA

Yeahhh, these aren't for me. Looks like I'm going with the JE. What happened to dude that was gonna post pics? He never got the puke out?
laugh.gif
Sorry man been busy, the pics are coming later today. 

Yeahhh, these aren't for me. Looks like I'm going with the JE. What happened to dude that was gonna post pics? He never got the puke out?
laugh.gif
IF YOU GUYS SEE HOW KANYE SAGS HIS JEANS, THATS HOW THE CUT IS MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR HIM.

YOU CAN CINCH AND PULL UP TO UR WAIST BUT UR SACK IS GONNA GET CRUSHED

GOTTA ROCK THEM HIP HOP 1990S STYLE

Hi denim experts! Could anyone point me in the direction of any jeans that fit like APC new standards? Want a grey or black pair but love the fit of those on me. Thanks in advance guys

Man....I didn't believe people but I usually wear a sz32 and unless I lost a bunch of weight within the last week, my damn jeans stretched a size. So yes, always get a size smaller. I actually like them a little loser but I hope they don't stretch anymore.

Just picked up my first pair of All Saints jeans. Can't beat the additional 20% off sale items. Anyone know how skinny the cigarette jeans fit? I purchased my regular size and sized up too.

Man....I didn't believe people but I usually wear a sz32 and unless I lost a bunch of weight within the last week, my damn jeans stretched a size. So yes, always get a size smaller. I actually like them a little loser but I hope they don't stretch anymore.
Happened with my first pair of raw selvedge joints. Nothing a belt can't fix though my man

it can be hit or miss though; my last pair of PRPS Ramblers stretched then really shrunk upon first wash to the point they weren't even comfortable and I gave up on them

Last edited:
I felt like I had to share this insane pick up from today.

Urban Outfitters is having 50% off sale items. Btw, this is 86th st, upper east side, NY. I'm browsing and spot these bad boys on a hanger
bjnjea005_1.jpg

I'm no denim expert, but these looked pretty cool. One pair from what I could tell, and my size. Long story short these $215 jeans that they only sell online were probably returned in store and whoever retagged them fudged big time.

Paid $10 for these.
bjnjea005_2.jpg

bjnjea005_11.jpg

bjnjea005_5.jpg

bjnjea005_7.jpg

12 oz, slim tapered, fit is awesome. And I didn't have any black denimz either.

Last edited:
I felt like I had to share this insane pick up from today.

Urban Outfitters is having 50% off sale items. Btw, this is 86th st, upper east side, NY. I'm browsing and spot these bad boys on a hanger
bjnjea005_1.jpg

I'm no denim expert, but these looked pretty cool. One pair from what I could tell, and my size. Long story short these $215 jeans that they only sell online were probably returned in store and whoever retagged them fudged big time.

Paid $10 for these.
bjnjea005_2.jpg

bjnjea005_11.jpg

bjnjea005_5.jpg

bjnjea005_7.jpg

12 oz, slim tapered, fit is awesome. And I didn't have any black denimz either.

Love stories like this. Repped for sharing.

dam those kanye i got these soccer player thighs im a size 34 in a regular loose jean and 36 in everything else should i size up even further for those kanyes :wow:

Back
Top Bottom