*| | Denim _ School | |*

smh.gif
where yall coppin these Levis??

http://www.g-a-r-d-e-n.com/onlineshop/

here is a store in japan that ships to the us so you dont have to go through a proxy. i priced a pair of samurai 5000vx's on there and it came to 280something. plus they have the tabs and arcs still. i'm gonna order them pretty soon. i dont know if customs is gonna hit me with some extra chargesthough...

smh.gif
where yall coppin these Levis??
i got my pair from http://www.denimexpress.com/levi-501-shrink-to-fit-jeans.html

i haven't rocked them yet, i should have sized down more the fit is pretty wack on me.

ok i need some help with my levis stf"s. i havent washed them yet. they are size 38-32 and if i wash them, i believe it will shrink the waist to a 36, butwill it also shrink the length?? if so, i wouldnt wash them and start off with a new pair. they also look brand new after many wears. how do i get them to looklike this??

as i've said many times before in this thread, STF's will NOT FADE WELL.

if you want some quick fading, buy some nudies. they fade extremely fast (4-5 months of wear). apc's won't fade as fast either.

I just got a pair of Evisu "SEAGULL VINTAGE DENIM" They're a little big. What's the best way to shrinkthem? Thanks.

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

if you want some quick fading, buy some nudies. they fade extremely fast (4-5 months of wear). apc's won't fade as fast either.

yea nudies fade fast..

and you're jsut referring to the standard cheapest STFs right? I was under the pression that other Levi's with the STF tag that cost more fadedbetter (pretty sure they weren't LVC, but still were STF)

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

yea nudies fade fast..

and you're jsut referring to the standard cheapest STFs right? I was under the pression that other Levi's with the STF tag that cost more faded better (pretty sure they weren't LVC, but still were STF)

correct. i'm not too familiar with levi's lines, so i may be wrong but i believe stf's only come in the standard cheap levi's. lvc is theirhighest line, and the closest to a "stf" are just their raw denim offerings. the stf's are the inferior, pseudo-raw, cheap versions of raws.

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

man...id love to get me some samurais.

Hey kiya, how does 21 oz denim feel like? i have a pair of 14 oz..but i would like to move up...
to my knowledge samuari dosent make 21 0z. if yur looking for 21oz u need to buy some iron hearts. they make the heaviest denim in the world. i got twopairs and they are my favorite jeans.

There is some serious misinformation on this page... I've responded to too many questions to correct each one right now.
The $+%% about APC denim not fading, STFs being "pseudo-raw", etc...

^^yur right the S510XX21 is 21 oz, but id go with iron heart. the feel and fit of iron heart is way better imo. i got a pair of the samuari 5000 and they feelas good as iron heart

there is a classic 501 E that costs about $150 that is raw, stf.

i'll show you guys my stfs later. they have actually faded very well. i know the denim is not up to par on others, but it did the job for me as an intro tojeans.

Originally Posted by kiyab

There is some serious misinformation on this page... I've responded to too many questions to correct each one right now.
The $+%% about APC denim not fading, STFs being "pseudo-raw", etc...

apc doesn't fade well, this is obvious when compared to nudies (and other heavy denim brands likeIH).
i called stf's "pseudo raw" because it's just a cheap version of raw, it doesn't fade as well as most people on here would think.everyone's comparing higher end denim fade photographs with questions like "how can i get this with my stf's?" while the answer is "ifyou wear your stf's biking 5 hours a day for a year."

no misinformation, just speaking from a different context.

has anyone tried JOHN BULL denim?

i found a pair for a good price. I can't really have a choice to pick my size. I normally wear size 28-29 for straight legs. Right now I wear my GAP easyfit (
laugh.gif
) in a size 29 and i like how they fit. I prefer my Gap over myseven because they feel more durable. So will a John Bull fit this criteria? they Only have a size 28 too.

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

^^yur right the S510XX21 is 21 oz, but id go with iron heart. the feel and fit of iron heart is way better imo. i got a pair of the samuari 5000 and they feel as good as iron heart

did you size down at all on the 5000's? those will be my next par.

any other retailer's for nudies besides revolveclothing? seems like they won't be getting a re-up til summer and im looking for some raw black slimjims!

i personally never liked paper denim..cant put a finger on it...

hey man those STFs are looking nice! Nicest one ive seen in a minute.

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

any other retailer's for nudies besides revolveclothing? seems like they won't be getting a re-up til summer and im looking for some raw black slim jims!

What size you looking for?

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

^^yur right the S510XX21 is 21 oz, but id go with iron heart. the feel and fit of iron heart is way better imo. i got a pair of the samuari 5000 and they feel as good as iron heart

did you size down at all on the 5000's? those will be my next par.

^I meant to say samuari dont feel as good as iron heart does. i sag hella hard so i always buy bigger sizes, and kiya is always giving me $*@* for itto
laugh.gif
. but they do run big. i usually wear 36" but 34" wouldhave been a perfect fit for me. btw i just seen a 21 oz 5000 at take 5.dont know if it is new or not?

Back
Top Bottom